Spoke on the wheel

DP1™

I spilled coke on my bike spoke & now it runs like a joke & I'm too broke, like a egg yoke, to fix it.........so, now I'll just soak in the fact that I'm a rideless bloke.

Edited by BrokenDreams23

Now DP1, shut up and hold the mic.

You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Donald or Iain, and you can see that statement is not true!

See, normally if you go one-on-one with another man, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin’. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% chance at best, at beatin’ me! And then you add Toast in the mix?

Your chances of winnin’ drastically go down. See this three-way, at this campaign, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin’. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Brotch knows he can’t beat me, and he's not even gonna try!

So, Mr. Killumantit, Fozzmastah', you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' moderator! But then you take my 75 percent chance at winnin’, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin'...moderator! See, I LOVE COCK and 3 Inch Cock; the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at this Smacktalks! Moderator campaign.

This message has been paid for by Sunny Dre Carter III for Moderator 2014, Inc and the Smacktalks National Committee. Approved by Sunny Dre Carter III.

Edited by Sunny Dre Carter III

Welcome to General Chat Is Brotch-o! And I am the future moderator for Smacktalks. Now for those of you who don't know me, I am BrotchMrToast, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismastic showman to ever enter your mother's basement via your computer screen. And for those of you who DO know me, well, all hail the Rockin' Toaster of Rock'n'Rollah!

Now when you think of the crowning of a new moderator, you think of an event so gigantic that it changes the course of this site. You think of a dawning of new rules. In this case, the dawning of new rules on Smacktalks. Thank you, thank you. And new rules are what this once proud and profitable website sorely needs. What was once a captivating, trend-setting place for discussions has now deteriorated into a cliched, let's be honest, boring complaints-fest, that is in dire need of a night in shining armor, and that's why I'm here. BrotchMrToast has come to save Smacktalks!

Now let's go over the facts. Member count, downward spiral; pay-per-view live-chat attendance, plummeting; mainstream acceptance, too over the top; and discussions of all the members, complete and utter bullshit. And I know why you're talking bullshit! You're talking bullshit because you're embarrassed to be here. And quite honestly, I'm embarrassed for you. And the reason why you're embarrassed is because of the steady stream of uninteresting, untalented, mediocre "Moderators" who you're forced to agree with and care for. No wonder you're talking bullshit! You could care less about every single idiot in this thread, and especially that idiot who opened it. You people have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Uh-uh. Toast is excellence. And now for the first time in Smacktalks history, you have a man who can entertain you. You have a man who is smart enough for you. You have a man who can make you jump up off your chairs, raise your filthy nasty little keyboards in the air and scream "Go Brotch go! Go Brotch go! Go Brotch go!" Thank you.

The new millennium has arrived in Smacktalks, and now that the Toast problem is here, this website—from the Staff idiots, to all the wannabe's everywhere else, including DP1, to everybody posting tonight—will never, eeeeever be the same again!

#Brotch4mod2014

Edited by BrotchMrToast®

What, this isn't post a promo topic?

DUUUDE! We TOTALLY need one of those!
Tried that once, immediately shutdown by Aero.

good

Don't remember this... But yes, I'm happy I supposedly did that

• 7 months later...