DO YOU EVEN LIFT!?

supa!

Anyway on topic,

I've been training a bit recently and started to plateau.  I'd heard great things about ZMA providing a bit of a boost and honestly after about a month 1/2 I couldn't recommend it more.  Most people in western cultures have really low levels of magnesium, and this specific combination is meant to obviously bring your levels up and increase your bodies ability to heal, while naturally boosting testosterone.

It's a bit weird though, you take it just before bed and the zinc/magnesium gives you the most insane dreams.  Like.  Wake up in the morning and go wtf kind of dreams.

For those thinking of giving it a go, my advice is be careful of the dosage that you take.  I accidentally bought tablets with 500mg of magnesium in them and after taking them daily for a week, I boosted my levels so high that I nearly shit my pants. Multiple times.  Too much magnesium = green apple splatters apparently.  Lesson learnt.

So... what do you guys do for exercise? I lift, I go to the gym every second day, and go for a one houred run every day in between. I also do kickboxing pretty frequently and do Crosstraining.

Do you take any supplements? I love banana shakes, take one after every exercise, if that counts. I also eat a shitton of meat. However, I don't use any drugs and/or special protein shakes or any of that.

Do you follow any diets? Nope. I try to transform my fat into muscle, if anything.

So... what do you guys do for exercise? I lift, I go to the gym every second day, and go for a one houred run every day in between. I also do kickboxing pretty frequently and do Crosstraining.

Do you take any supplements? I love banana shakes, take one after every exercise, if that counts. I also eat a shitton of meat. However, I don't use any drugs and/or special protein shakes or any of that.

Do you follow any diets? Nope. I try to transform my fat into muscle, if anything.

You've deffo been eating creatine.

Supa, you should talk to Matt. He had a funny topic about him getting all jacked and on steroids. He got pretty big, actually. THEN SWANTON BOMBED SMACKTALKS AND THE SITE WENT DOWN FOR A WHOLE MONTH.

Supa, you should talk to Matt. He had a funny topic about him getting all jacked and on steroids. He got pretty big, actually. THEN SWANTON BOMBED SMACKTALKS AND THE SITE WENT DOWN FOR A WHOLE MONTH.

A link to that topic would be nice.

So... what do you guys do for exercise?

Your mother

Lol, you're ridiculous.

DDPYoga is all I pretty much do, I hate lifting that shit is so boring.

I used to do that, lasted about a month. Realized that there are other methods that burn off weight quicker, started doing Insanity. Absolutely mental, but totally worth it. Once I've finished the 2 month calendar, I'm either gonna do T-25 (Another Shaun T workout routine) or start going to the gym again.

I hardly do anything other than stay active. I go for lots of walks, runs, play as much sport as possible at 25 and lots of masturbation

Fixed

Edited by McLeod

I hardly do anything other than stay active. I go for lots of walks, runs, play as much sport as possible at 25 and lots of masturbation

Fixed

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now dude.

Fixed

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now dude.

Really? Where was your right hand 7 years ago?

It's boring when you can't lift

Don't talk shit on DDPYoga. Tried it once, it really helps. It's just not what I need right now, but I'll probably get back to it when I hit a certain age.

Don't talk shit on DDPYoga. Tried it once, it really helps. It's just not what I need right now, but I'll probably get back to it when I hit a certain age.

I wasn't talking shit about DDPYoga, I was talking shit about him finding lifting boring

Go to the gym every other day. Run 2 miles on the day in between.

Drink Whey Protein on the days I lift.

Also on a 1600 calories diet to burn fat.

Edited by Skrill™

I wasn't talking shit about DDPYoga, I was talking shit about him finding lifting boring

/13