WorldStar

AXW Show Results 8/29/14

1 post in this topic

cooltext1670003253_zpseaf88757.png

29 August 2014
Miami, Florida

Opening Segment

State of Israel

The lights in the arena then black out as the introduction of “Sonne” by Rammstein then plays in the arena. A countdown is also displayed on the titiantron in German text.

Eins

Zwei

Drei

Vier

Fünf

Sechs

Sieben

Acht

Neun

Aus

After that, the lights in the arena then cut to a mix of blue and white as the song then plays as normal from here on out. Israel then emerges from the entrance curtain onto the entrance stage, wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a blue neck tie to go along with. At his side, Mercedes and Baxter Storm come out as well. Mercedes is wearing her wrestling attire at the moment, as she has a match right after this segment of the State of Israel ends. Baxter Storm is wearing a suit as well, but no necktie, he is also wearing sunglasses as well. We now fast forward to the part where Israel, Mercedes and Baxter Storm is in the ring. Israel has a microphone in his hand. Once the music then stops playing, the lights turn back to normal and Israel is greeted with boos from the crowd. Israel then puts on his cute, yet smug smile as a reply. Now a few seconds later, Israel then puts up his microphone and is ready to speak.

I S R A E L

"Shalom my Israelites. It's me, yours truly here, the "Boy of Wonder, the "#VIPLife", and most importantly, the one who is going to be the first ever AXW Champion, Israel Zion Rosenberg. I am here, to grace you all with my presence.”

The crowd then starts booing towards Israel, as he smiles and looks around the crowd. Mercedes and Baxter Storm stand at his side, with Mercedes looking snobbish and flipping her hair, and with Baxter Storm looking stotic and emotionless as he crosses his arms. Israel then nods his head a bit and then puts on a smug smirk as he speaks some more.

I S R A E L

“Now this is the State of Israel. I, Israel Zion Rosenberg, through my talent and skill in the ring, have earned myself a AXW Championship match in the main event of this company's first ever pay-per-view, Blood Bath.

“My opponent is none-other than Yin Yang, some emo Christian preacher guy who carries around a bible and most likely thumps to it like those West Bro Baptist Church idiots. I don't know much about Yin Yang, and frankly I don't care, it doesn't matter to me, because at Blood Bath, I am going to take him down, just like I took down Ryan Williams, and just like I have taken down Blake Miles with barely any effort. Both of those two are quote “monsters” unquote and quote “lunatics” unquote who thrive in extreme. I have beaten both of them with sheer talent alone. Paul has said that this pay-per-view will be “extreme”, but the only thing that will matter is that at BloodBath, I will offically cement myself as the 'Face of Xtreme'. At the end of the pay-per-view, there will only be one person left standing as the AXW Champion, and his name is Israel.”

Israel closed his eyes and said. He then gotten some boos and heckling from the crowd. Mercedes and Baxter Storm then just stand their at his side clapping as the crowd is showing their disapproval, Mercedes fast and energetic with her clapping, while Baxter less so with his. Now Israel then reacts to the booing, gesturing to his #VIP entourage.

I S R A E L

“You all can boo all you want to, your opinions don't matter to me, the only opinions that matter is that of my own, my elite group standing at my side, and that of my legions of Israelites! It doesn't matter what you all think, you are all jealous that I don't fit the mold of this company yet I am going to become the very face of it. I am not a lunatic, a monster, a psychopath, an emo. I am a man of wealth, taste, class, refinement, and intelligence. This company needs me, this company needs me to be it's champion or else it will become nothing more than a trash pile. I am the redeemer of this company, I bring glory and class to a company that doesn't have much. I am the most must-see person on this show, you all tune in to see me get beat, but because there is nobody who can hold a candle to me, you all don't get what you want.”

Israel then gets booed a lot more as he is going on. Mercedes and Baxter Storm are looking on smiling at Israel. Israel then puts on a devious grin as he prepares to close this promo.

I S R A E L

“Now this is the State of Israel, I am the best in the world, and at Blood Bath, I am going to prove it and nothing more needs to be said. Later tonight, you are going to see me in tag team action with some Australian guy going against that seven foot monster I already beat and some obesse guy. Now goodbye my Israelites, now we must part. At Blood Bath, the Wings of Liberty will soar. With me as this company's first ever AXW Champion, we will -"

Israel is then cut off by the sound of another's entrance music...

Seeing Red of the Extreme music library hits and Ryan Williams comes enters the arena to a huge pop from the crowd. He enters the ring and gets a mic.

RYAN WILLIAMS

"Well, Well, Well.. Look who's here!, The man who couldn't beat me cleanly,

The most annoying man in the world: Israel. You know Israel.. Your bald boyfriend here, what's his name? Ah Yes, Baxter Storm right?"

Ryan looks at Baxter Storm

RYAN WILLIAMS

"You, You got the luck on your side, i was not focused in our match, But the Next time we have a match, It will not have the same ending, I'LL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING!, I WILL BE THE WINNER!, I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL KICK YOUR ASS!.Oh and i promise...I PROMISE.. That Cause of the beating you will receive, your hair will Grow again.. Don't worry friend "

The crowd laughs and cheers for Ryan. Ryan now looks at Mercedes, Israel's girlfriend.

RYAN WILLIAMS

"Ah. You must be Mercedes. Israel's girlfriend, Damn, I never thought Israel was bisexual, He's got you and Baxter Storm. Anyways, I have been told that you suck...Really well, Is that true?"

The crowd starts chanting "YES!", "YES!", "YES!" and Mercedes starts to go furious. Ryan turns Back his attention to Israel

RYAN WILLIAMS

"Ah they know the answer. Ok, Now seriously, Israel, Just stop talking bullshit like Oh i'm gonna be the face of the company, Oh i'm gonna become The World Champion.. Bla,bla,bla..Israel, TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT,TONIGHT IS THE BATTLE OF THE RIVALS, TONIGHT IS THE CLASH OF THE TITANS, TONIGHT IS WHEN I'M GONNA PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT I AM CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL!  TONIGHT... IS THE NIGHT I'LL GET REVENGE ON YOU!!!"

The crowd goes wild for Ryan Williams. He then drops the microphone. Now we have the reaction of the #VIPStatus members. We have Israel, Baxter Storm, and Mercedes who are clearly not amused by this stunt. Now Mercedes then gets in front of Ryan Williams and starts bitching him out. Ryan Williams then looks to the side and rolls his eyes with a happy grin. Then here come Baxter Storm with a sucker punch to the face of Ryan. That earns from boos from the crowd. Baxter Storm then throws some right hands until Ryan Williams is slumped against the ropes. Just as Baxter Storm tries to deliver a harder right hand, Ryan catches it and then headbutts Storm, stunning him. Now Ryan battles back with right hands of his own. Israel and Mercedes look with concern. Storm then goes for a clothesline of hell, but the seven foot uses his agility to duck under it. Now that Storm is next to he ropes, Ryan then clotheslines Storm over the ropes. The crowd cheers as Storm was sent out. Now Ryan Williams quickly changes direction and does a big boot, knowing Israel was coming up from behind him, but Israel manages to stop himself and evade it. Israel then drops down to the ground and Mercedes exits the ring as well. As Israel cures Ryan Williams, the latter's theme song then plays through the speakers and Ryan celebrates embarrassing the elitist group.  Now Ryan Williams then exits the ring and goes over the crowd barricade, taunting with the fans. Now we go to a commercial break. Next up, Mercedes vs Samara. In the main event, Israel and Austin Jones vs Ryan Williams and Martin Hamcake.

Match 1

Mercedes vs Samara

Singles Match

We are now back to the action following the commercial as that State of Israel promo went down. We now have Mercedes, the “#VIPBeauty” who is quickly making waves in this company as she takes on Samara in this match up. The bell rings and the two circle around the ring. The two alpha bitches go to lock up with each other in the middle of the ring, but just as the two were about to lock up, Mercedes throws a viscous right hand that knocks Samara square in the face. As Samara is reeling in from that blow, Mercedes then scoops up Samara and then slams her down to the ground. Safe to say that due to the way that State of Israel promo went down, Mercedes isn't in a very good mood. Samara quickly gets up, but Mercedes jumps on her with a Lou Thez press. Mercedes grabs on to Samara's head and then bangs it repetitively against the canvas. Mercedes puts both her hands around Samera's throat and squeezes. The referee then gets Mercedes off of her, allowing Samara time to recover. Now Mercedes is back on the attack, she tries grappling onto a kneeling Samara, but the latter fights back with right hands to Mercedes' stomach. Samara throws right and and left hands towards Mercedes, pushing her back, but here comes a knee-lift from Mercedes! But Samara catches it, Samara follows it up with a dragon screw. Mercedes was sent to the ground, she quickly gets up, but Samara gets behind her an executes a Reverse DDT. Now Samara goes for the cover!

One

Two-

NO!

Merecedes kicks out. Samara grabs on to Mercedes and helps her up, she does knee strike after knee strike to Mercedes. Now that Mercedes is holding on to her stomach, Samara launches herself off the ropes, going for a running strike to Mercedes, but Mercedes  hits Samara square in the face with a double axe handle strike. Ouch. Mercedes is now visibly pissed off. Mercedes gets Samara to her feet andthrows rapid right hands to her face. Now that Samara is dazed and can barely keep on her feet, Mercedes wiggles herself around Samara and does a hair-pull backbreaker on her, leaving Samara groaning in pain. Mercedes ruthlessly goes for the cover.

One

Two

Thr-

AVERTED

No! Samara gets her shoulder up. Now Mercedes signals the ending of this match up, to an array of boos from the crowd. Mercedes is now circling around the ring taunting the crowd as Samara is getting up, as Samara is still rising, Mercedes charges and nails Samara right in the head with an Enziguri. Now Samara is down, appearing lifeless. Now Mercedes puts herself in between Samara's legs. With a little moving of Samara's legs, now Mercedes puts Samara in her Pin Up Strong submission move she calls Mercedes Benz. With that move locked in place in full force, Samara screams in pain. When asked by the referee if she wants to submit, she says “YES!” while screaming.

Winner

Mercedes

Aftermath

With that, Mercedes then releases the hold on Samara and gets to her feet as she is announced as the winner of this contest via submission and her theme music plays. She looks at Samara with contempt as the referee holds her hand up. Once her hand is down, Mercedes then gets up into Samara's face and talks trash to her, putting her down with some verbal abuse. With that, Mercedes then proceeds to exit the ring and we are treated to a commercial break after that display of power by Mercedes.  

Match 2

Baxter Storm vs Yin Yang

Singles Match

Now, we see Yin Yang, already in the ring, trying to stretch his left bandaged knee, covered by a knee pad. Storm comes out and walks down to the stage. The ref rings the bell.

They lock up. Storm easily grounds him by stomping his knee and pushing Yang to the ground. Yang retreats to the corner and the ref stops Storm from heading over to Yang. Yang again stretches the knee. They lock up once again but Yang immediately tries a takedown, tripping the leg of Storm. Storm rolls on his belly and kicks Yang in the face. Yang stumbles in the corner and Storm gets up, shouts "Ride or Die" and storms to the corner, delivering a corner spear to Yang. He then grabs Yang and delivers a Belly to Belly Suplex. He goes for the pin...

One... Two... Th-

Nope! Just a two. Yang must have kicked out gasping for air, as he holds his stomach in pain. Storm nears and gets an elbow to the stomach. Then he is met with a backhand chop which sends him to the ropes, and Yang finishes with a clothesline that has Yang and Storm out the ring. Yang gets up, rolls back inside the ring and tries to stop the pain for now. The ref starts the count of one. Storm gets back in the ring. Yang grabs him and delivers a fisherman suplex laying on Storms shoulders and pins him...

One... Two... Thr-

No! Just a two count! Yang gets the chin lock on Storm and tries to wear him down. We cut to an ad-break.

Back, we see Storm with a few clotheslines to Yang. Storm Irish Whips Yang against the rope and delivers yet another clothesline. Yang, wore down, once again tries to recover but Storm just goes for the offensive and stop Yang from getting breathing room. Storm lifts Yang after a fury of punches and goes for a German Suplex. Storm fails to lift Yang and Yang punches Storm in the face, and lifts him for the Visionary's End. Yang hits it and goes for the pin...

One... Two... Thr-

Storm kicks out! Yang in shock kicks Storm in the butt. "Ugh!" Shouts Yang. Storm quickly gets up and out of nowhere, chokeslams the life out of Yang. He hooks the leg...

One... Two... Thr-

Yang kicks out! And stays in the match. Storm quickly lifts Yang and throws him in the corner. Storm then lifts him onto the top rope. Storm places his feet on the second rope, whilst trying to lift Yang. Storm screams "Ride or Die, Remember?" But Yang fights back, headbutts and punches Storm. Storm gets off the ropes and Yang delivers a dropkick to Storm. Storm is laid out and heads to the top rope once again to deliver the signature move of Israel, Wings of Liberty. He leaps into a 450 degree dive and splashes on Storm with a massive thump. Yang pins Storm...

One... Two... Three!

Winner
Yin Yang

Aftermath
The ref raises Yang's hand, gaining a win over Baxter Storm and gaining momentum into Sunday's PPV. And it seems that Yang's knee is not troubling him anymore. Meanwhile, at the back, Israel watches Yang celebrating, with a very displeased look on his face, but Mercedes comforts him.

Match 3

Azura vs Britney Davis

Singles Match

We start the match. Britney Davis controls the first part of the match, grounding Azura and wearing her down. Azura then gets back in control and delivers a few dropkicks. Azura then runs to the ropes looking for a crossbody but Davis counters and delivers a Tilt-A-Whirl backbreaker. She goes for the pin...

One... Two...

Azura kicks out at two. Davis picks her up and irish whips her into the corner. She was looking a corner clothesline but Azura gets out of the way, running against the ropes but Davis just stomps in her face with a boot. She pins Azura...

Azura kicks out. Davis looking for the spear, heads to the corner. Azura stands up, Davis runs but Azura dodges and hits the Wrath of Azura. She goes for the pin...

One... Two... Th-

Davis kicks out at two. Davis slaps Azura while gettin up and Azura responds with a kick in Davis' face. Azura decides to put her into the Heavenly Disgrace. Davis immediately taps out.

Winner
Azura

Aftermath
Azura lets go of the lock. She then asks for a microphone.
"Hey Mercedes, you think you're the queen? I'm coming for you and I'll make you TAP OUT!"
Azura drops the microphone and the ref raises her arm. She then leaves the ring.

Main Event

Israel & Austin Jones vs Ryan Williams & Martin Hamcake

Tag Team Match

Ladies and gentlemen, we are to our main event for this show. It's Israel and Austin Jones to take on the tag team of Ryan Williams and Martin Hamcake. Here are some highlights of what transpired during the match up. 

• When the match first started, it was Israel and Ryan Williams that started it off, but due to Israels' reluctance to get in the ring with the seven foot tall wrestler, Israel was quick to tag in the Australian Jones, he was puzzled and Israel and Jones started arguing, but Ryan Williams knocked Israel off the apron and the tossed  Jones in the middle of the ring.
  • After that Big Ry was unloading  all his frustrations on Jones in the form of mounted punches, using him as an outlet. The referee had to try restraining Big Ry to give him some breathing room and time to get up.
  • After Big Ry went on the attack, Austin Jones gave a thumb right to the eye of Big Ry. As Big Ry was tending to his eye, Jones came in with an opportunistic chopblock and then tried rolling up Big Ry for the win, scoring only a two count.
  • Big Ry regains control of the match, Jones tries hitting Ryan with a running move, but Big Ry counters with a clothesline from hell, knocking Jones down. He goes for the pinfall on Jones, scoring a two count. 
  • Big Ry then drags Jones towards his team's corner via his arm and tags in Martin Hamcake, who is more then ready to dish-out some revenge on the 'Stalian bloke. Big Ry then Irish Whips Jones to a corner, with Hamcake going to the opposite corner, the huge Hamcake then charges for a huge stinger splash and nails Jones  with it. That impact shocked the crowd. Now Jones is in the bottom of the corner, dazed. Now Hamcake gets in the opposite corner again, then charges at Jones and nails him with a Bronco Buster. Crickey! With that, Jones is not only has no idea where he is, but he is also being humiliated as well. 
  • Jones is now down on the ground, Hamcake rolls him over towards him and then goes for the cover. Getting a near three count. 
  • Hamcake then helps Jones to his feet, but Israel comes in the ring, distracting the referee. Austin Jones then uses this chance to nail a lowblow on Hamcake, stopping Hamcake's momentum right there. Israel gets back to his apron. Big Ry tries to come in the match, but the referee, oblivious to what is happened gets restrained in turn, Ryan then reluctantly gets back to the apron and stays put. Austin Jones, as Hamcake is now open to attack holding his groin in pain, then does a jumping DDT on Hamcake, sending him down. Jones tries to capitalize for the cover, scoring a near three count right there. 
  • Austin Jones continues beating on Hamcake, until Hamcake scores control of the match again after hitting Jones with a spinebuster when the opportunity presented itself, he then tags in Ryan Willaims. Ryan Williams then goes to punish Austin Jones, doing all kinds of power moves on him as he tells Israel to watch, taunting him. 
  • After Ryan hits Jones with a powerbomb, he then goes for the cover. Israel is quick to nail Ryan's in the head with a big stiff kick. Hamcake comes in to help his partner, but Israel retreats as fast he can.
  • Now after a hot tag, Israel and Martin Hamcake are now in the fray. Jones and Ryan Williams are down at ring-side recovering. Israel comes in and get clotheslined down by Hamcake. Hamcake jumps on Israel with a body splash. He goes for the cover!

One

Two

NO!

No! Israel Hamcake then gets up. Hamcake kneels Israel in the gut and hammers his back with fists ten times. After that. Hamcake grabs on to Israel's arm and  Irish Whips him to the ropes. Once Israel is bounced off, Martin bends forward to toss Israel over, but Israel kicks him in the head. Ouch. Israel follows it up with a jumping calf kick that stuns Martin a bit, and then sends him kneeling. Israel quickly gets on the turnbuckle and follows it up with his signature high flying offensive, the Missile Dropkick known as the New York Express when Hamcake rises to both feet, knocking him down. Cover by Israel

One.

Two

Thr-

NO!

Ryan Williams comes in and breaks up that pinfall, with a axe drop to Israel's neck. Here comes Jones to get Ryan off of him, but Ryan nails him with a Polish Hammer square to the face. Ryan the forces Jones up and throws him out of the ring. Ryan turns around and is met with an Capital Kick (Enziguri) that makes Ryan stumble over the top rope. Israel  smirks as Ryan is sent over, but when Israel turns around, he is knocked down with a Ho-Train attack. Now the crowd is popping on Hamcake as he calls for the end of his match, aiming to do his finishing move, but here comes Mercedes, who came up on the apron and bitches at Hamcake. Hamcake then looks at Mercedes with a play-boy stare. With Hamcake distracted, here comes a dropkick to the inside of Hamcake's knee. Israel follows it up with a springboard bulldog he calls the High Life that sends Hamcake down. Hamcake rolls himself over and Israel gets on the turnbuckle once again. Now a 450 Splash Israel calls the Wings of Liberty to seal the win. Cover to Hamcake.

One.

Two.

Three! 

Winners

Israel & Austin Jones

Aftermath

Austin Jones rolls in the ring as "Sonne" by Rammstein plays through the speakers. As Hamcake is down and Ryan is standing at ringside, looking in disappointment. Mercedes gets in the ring as well. The referee holds up the hands of Jones and Israel in celebration. Mercedes holds up Israel's hand and gestures towards him. Well, with that display, the feed comes to a close and fades to black. This show is over.