Stephanie McMahon CC Bug

Shadow Storm

This is for the PS3 users only [That I know of.]

Will you guys go to Comunity Creations and search Stephanie McMahon and see if in the prewview area, they all default?

That keeps happening for me, and that's the only thing that defaults for me. Triple H, HBK, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, Cesaro, Los Matadores, The Wyatts, everyone I've looked for was fine, until I came to Stephanie in my list, she defaulted in both prewview mode, and when downloaded [Tested in Exhibition, it's the default male and female [One of them was a Stephanie that could take on guys, I got that for shits and giggles] in their underwear.

tl;dr: Anyone else getting her defaulting? Does 2K just dislike Stephanie? Lol

This is for the PS3 users only [That I know of.]

Will you guys go to Comunity Creations and search Stephanie McMahon and see if in the prewview area, they all default?

That keeps happening for me, and that's the only thing that defaults for me. Triple H, HBK, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, Cesaro, Los Matadores, The Wyatts, everyone I've looked for was fine, until I came to Stephanie in my list, she defaulted in both prewview mode, and when downloaded [Tested in Exhibition, it's the default male and female [One of them was a Stephanie that could take on guys, I got that for shits and giggles] in their underwear.

tl;dr: Anyone else getting her defaulting? Does 2K just dislike Stephanie? Lol

I downloaded a textured Steph from CC and I didn't have any problems, but supposedly my CAWs are glitched too. I dunno how to fix it, I guess some CAWs only work on some PS3s :/

It's because of DLC moves. I can 100% guarantee it.

I highly doubt that, unless Stephanie has a move that came from ABA Undertaker or The Ultimate Warrior, but I'm 90& sure all their moves are in game already. I doubt it, though, because I'm pretty sure a good 75% of the CAWs I download have DLC moves, and I have the Season Pass.