Announcing?

TheJoshuaGuest

Does anyone wonder if we will finally have the weights announced for our caws and the commentary team will both say your name and some of your history like how many time your caw won a title or the royal rumble and who your caw is either associated with like the authority or if they injured so and so? Like in legends of wrestling showdown? Be cool if they did that.

Yeah true I mean I'm sick of say making Bobby Roode then all u hear is from Canada and then the name and even worse the names that Lawler and Cole say like the show. Its annoying at least say the sure name.

I remember when creating a wrestler would literally take 15 minutes, it seems to take hours now, I haven't made an original CAW since the game where beating The Undertaker was a RTWM lol.

True Scott I remember going back to WWE Smackdown Shut your Mouth. There was no talking but there was your caws name being subtitled and even in Here Comes the Pain. I miss those games.

I honestly never understood why this is in. Whats the point in being able to make yourself a weight if it's not going to be announced. Other than the fact that weight detection may come into play. I realize it could possibly be too much for them because it'd be a ton of extra announcing, given the vast number of weights but, it'd still be nice to see.

Doubtful. You guys really do give 2K too much credit. Once you realise they aren't actually making the game it'll all come back to reality and it'll be another carbon copy of the last game.

I honestly never understood why this is in. Whats the point in being able to make yourself a weight if it's not going to be announced. Other than the fact that weight detection may come into play. I realize it could possibly be too much for them because it'd be a ton of extra announcing, given the vast number of weights but, it'd still be nice to see.

Your CAW stats.

That much I figured haha. I just agree with the OP that it'd be nice if it were actually announced but I'm not too fussed either way.