WWE 13 Arena's in 14 (Titantrons)

Titavius

So I've been busy trying to get Titantrons to work when importing '13 into 2k14. It feels like I've tried a million and one things, but so far, nothing. 

I'm using the 99 SmackDown arena (and incase anybody wants to try, the oval tron objects are 0328 and 0323 in the pach).

The one thing I thought would work, was injecting the Titantron objects from the CAA SmackDown 99 arena into the in-game bg pac. Still nothing. The movie plays in the Minitron perfectly fine, but the main tron still displays nothing. 

I'm thinking it's something in the game code. It could probably be fixed with a hex editor (make the movie display in the tron instead of the minitron) but I wouldn't know where to begin looking. Any ideas?

The only other possible way around it would be to move the minitron object so that it's in the place of the Titantron, and then stretch it. Does anybody know if this Is this even possible?

Edited by Titan83

It's like this is the only thing we've yet to crack. I was wondering about changing the YOBJ Textures. When you import objects from CAA, they have random textures appear in-game. if you could change those random textures some how, that'd be amazing. 

Buvor, didn't you create an Impact arena recently with modified titantrons? If I remember right, didn't you change their locations? 

It's like this is the only thing we've yet to crack. I was wondering about changing the YOBJ Textures. When you import objects from CAA, they have random textures appear in-game. if you could change those random textures some how, that'd be amazing. 

Buvor, didn't you create an Impact arena recently with modified titantrons? If I remember right, didn't you change their locations? 

Yeah, changing the textures would be dope. I edited the NXT arena in order to make an early Impact Wrestling Entrance set, the titantrons are in the files 320 to 329 something like that (there are the entrance titantron files AND the ingame arena titantron files, different files)

Yeah, changing the textures would be dope. I edited the NXT arena in order to make an early Impact Wrestling Entrance set, the titantrons are in the files 320 to 329 something like that (there are the entrance titantron files AND the ingame arena titantron files, different files)

awesome.. and you change their location with 3Ds Max?

awesome.. and you change their location with 3Ds Max?

Yep ! And reinject it with X-Rey.

Just change the name of the texture file at the end of the Yobj to match a texture in the arenas texture archive :)

Capture_zps540b615b.png

So essentially, you could import the Raw '03 arena into an in-game BG, and assign each newly imported object with a texture?

I think Ive fixed it, at least it works with the WCW Nirto Arena, Ill post again soon when I have more info.....

Red.  are you meaning you have fixed the titantrons entraces in the wwe 12 WCW arena? That's a great news!!!! Pls post a tuto i need to fix it in my game!!!!!!

I've fixed the Turnbuckles too. They're now facing the correct way. I believe we now have a fully fixed Nitro Arena :)

21lmq00.jpg

2502zqf.jpg

Great work titan. Btw have you tried to mod the caa arenas?

I've fixed the Turnbuckles too. They're now facing the correct way. I believe we now have a fully fixed Nitro Arena :)

21lmq00.jpg

2502zqf.jpg

Great work titan. Btw have you tried to mod the caa arenas?

I've managed to inject an object from one Arena template into another, but that's as far as I've got so far :/