Every. Simpsons. Ever. Marathon.

The Don

Anyone watching it? I don't remember the exact details but it started this morning on FXX and is going for 12 days straight. Apparently it's to celebrate The Simpsons finally going on a channel besides Fox, either way it's pretty cool as The Simpsons is pretty much the only show that deserves this much of a hullabaloo.

Nazza and Shadow, get the fuck out! Shadow, you wern't on the Christmas card list but Nazzy! You dissappoint me.

Shimmer, c'mere and gimmie a hug!

Yay!! :D

I don't have cable, but if I did I'd be all over this.

Hulu I think is getting Simposons or has it, gotta couple netflix series to finish and I'm making the swap over just to relive it!

I have them all downloaded :p

You.

Ehh, I have the internet. I don't even watch TV that much anymore.

And you.

You both miss the point. This is a twelve day marathon, pretty sure it's never happened before or will again.

You.

And you.

You both miss the point. This is a twelve day marathon, pretty sure it's never happened before or will again.

According to some people the older versions of the Simpsons were funnier and entertaining. Nowadays the show just sucks apparently...

You.

And you.

According to some people the older versions of the Simpsons were funnier and entertaining. Nowadays the show just sucks apparently...

EVERY.

SIMPSON.

EVER.

Pretty sure this includes the older ones.

You.

And you.

Why would I need to watch the twelve day marathon solid to not miss an episode when I have them available when ever I like? :p 

You.

And you.

Why would I need to watch the twelve day marathon solid to not miss an episode when I have them available when ever I like? :p

'Cause it's a marathon! It's like saying why should I eat in a restaurant? I have food at homs.

Nazza and Shadow, get the fuck out! Shadow, you wern't on the Christmas card list but Nazzy! You dissappoint me.

Don't get me wrong man, I LOVE The Simpsons. Been watching it since I was a kid, I just think that the humour in Family Guy is better. I generally prefer it.

Don't get me wrong man, I LOVE The Simpsons. Been watching it since I was a kid, I just think that the humour in Family Guy is better. I generally prefer it.

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow