WWE 2K15 Predicting Some Names Kept Secret

Steve ®

The WWE 2K15 roster reveal this past Saturday was surprisingly limited in scope. We only found out fifty-six confirmed names for the game, which leaves us short by thirty-six wrestlers of the game’s reported ninety-two total superstars. Many fans immediately took to social media, voicing their concerns at the big name stars missing from the game. Fear not though, we fully expect those names to be added in due course, and we’ll run through the expected wrestlers in this feature.

One reason 2K didn’t reveal the full roster is publicity. They got an initial great bit of press for the names they did report, so why not stagger the release of the rest of the roster for another press blitz in a month or so? They can get fans talking all over again by unveiling the majority of the ‘retro’ characters a bit closer to the game release. There’s also perhaps the issue of deadlines, maybe 2K genuinely don’t know what the complete roster will be. New wrestlers such as Paige for example, maybe she’s barely made the deadline, so 2K are having to hurry to finish her design. If they get done in time, they’ll announce her in a few weeks, if not they’ll release her as a Downloadable Content further down the line. Finishing touches like this might apply to quite a few wrestlers, hence 2K don’t want to confirm the completed list just yet.

As gaming and wrestling fans we can’t wait for 2K15′s October release, here’s the Some of the WWE roster we look forward to playing as!

1.Pagie

2.Goldberg

3.Ultimate Warrior

4.Heath Slater

5.Zack Ryder

6.Stephanie McMachon

7.Christan

8.Lita

9.Edge

10.Mr.McMachon

11.The Great Khali

12.John Cena (Retro)

13.Corporate Kane

14.Brock Lesnar (Retro)

15.Undertaker (Retro).ETC

Please Forgive Me If It Is Already Posted..But In My Thought I Think It Is Not Posted...

woo yeh i really want 2 plai as pagie, stephanie mcmachon and and mr mcmachon

Is that Brotch or Nazza

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow

Is that Brotch or Nazza

Take a guess.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TAKE A GUESS????!!!!!

Is that Brotch or Nazza

Take a guess.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TAKE A GUESS????!!!!!

Gee I dunno, say a name and see if you're right or wrong?

Benoit will be in.

hahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhhahahahaahahaahahhahahhahahhhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah

I8kq0uJ.gif

• Like 1

I hope these guys are in from 2k14 with improved move sets, and if there not well this game will be a letdown compared to WWE 2K14 THE GAME WITH THE BEST ROSTER till date.

• Ultimate Warrior - HOF this year
  • Razor Ramon  - HOF this year
  • Scott Hall
  • Bret Hart
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Goldberg - for the universe WCW if Sting is in this year then you need some WCW guys.
  • Edge
  • Eddie Gurrero
  • Mr Perfect
  • British Bulldog
  • Piper
  • Benoit - he was involved in the last stages of the HHH/HBK showcase rivalry in 2004  WM XX/Backlash 2004

The remaining 36 guys can't just all be jobbers ???

Edited by BEAST987

I hope these guys are in from 2k14 with improved move sets, and if there not well this game will be a letdown compared to WWE 2K14 THE GAME WITH THE BEST ROSTER till date.

• Scott Hall
  • Bret Hart
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Goldberg - for the universe WCW if Sting is in this year then you need some WCW guys.
  • Edge
  • Eddie Gurrero
  • Mr Perfect
  • British Bulldog
  • Piper
  • Benoit - he was involved in the last stages of the HHH/HBK showcase rivalry in 2004  WM XX/Backlash 2004

What if I told you modern guys aren't jobbers?

Also the only people likely to be on from your list are Benoit, Edge and Eddie Guerrero

(and Benoit is really stretching it)

Edited by McLeod

• Scott Hall
  • Bret Hart
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Edge
  • Eddie Gurrero
  • Mr Perfect
  • British Bulldog
  • Piper

What if I told you modern guys aren't jobbers?

Also the only people likely to be on from your list are Benoit, Edge and Eddie Guerrero

(and Benoit is really stretching it)

What about

• The Great Khail
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Heath Slater
  • Drew
  • Sin Cara
  • Adam Rose
  • Brodus Clay
  • Tensai

Majority of them have been released as for NXT goes ,don't get me started Sami "Zayn Malick, "Charlotte Web" Cory Granuels", Aryain guy,  and whatever so called people 80% of people don't give a dam about WWE( they say its gone down hill post 2003 ok 2007) so who would give a dam about NXT.

Nobody's Xcluded Trash  - lets see anyone attacks on my comments lol

Edited by BEAST987