WWE2K14 UNIVERSE MODE

King87

All of these updates, features and game modes to the game is great and all but what about alot of our favorite mode..Universe. This was put into the franchise a few yrs back and it still haven't got its full potential push yet. We can have our own shows, titles, superstars, etc but it doesn't feel like much other than a bunch of matches lined up in a very basic dry not very interesting mode. I mean i want to see interviews in the back with the roster. Cut scenes more than often that blends into the story your trying to create in the universe. Where is the show introduction i know they have the scene its in story mode. Honestly i think story mode should b kicked and universe mode should be overhauled seriously. I want to see my tag team champs being called out by the #1 contenders and a brawl go down with no ref or nothing something like 1st K.O. wins. I want to hear the commentary say i won the title last week in a great match if im defending the title the next week. Why can't superstars we setup to be enemies have cut scenes showing them go at it i mean really you will never know superstars have a problem in universe mode unless you look it up lol. I want to see divas in the locker room plotting on another then a handicap match comes next or a diva run in the match and knocks 1 out. Its just that universe mode has soooo much to offer to the game but instead its being sat on the shelf collecting dust bugs lol (get it cause its so buggy in the mode) anyway this is a major selling point in the game for me but once the game has been played for almost a yr the modes that had so much work put into them just doesn't cut it for me. But with universe mode you can always make it fresh get a new feel to the game you know actually play the game like turning on the tv broadcast saying i can't wait to see whats going to happen in universe today. Like every other game my career is going to get to the point were its not being played i have a good feeling rivalry mode isn't nothing but another 30yrs of wrestlemania mode so thats going to get played out very quick after you unlock everything even if they do put out more dl's it just doesn't get you hype as compared to something in universe mode were everything is new and different. 1 week james storm attacks dean ambrose and next week we're seeing jeff hardy tag with cm punk to becoming tag champs over the wolves in a tlc match. This mode has so many fans of it but still developers are seeming to not care as much imo about it. In wwe 2k15 i want to see a whole new look feel and cutscences out the ass. It should feel like we're watching a tv program instead of a bunch of random matches with no kind of plot or story. Well I've said alot and i have plenty more to say on the matter but i'll stop here to see how others feel and what they think on the matter at hand. Do you guys think that in wwe 2k15 we will get the universe mode to keep us playing it until the next games release? Are at least close to it. Because 14 is cool and all but like after a month or two 30yrs of wrestlemania mode was boring online sucked ass do to all the spamming and hack moves, universe mode was full of bugs, create a arena had a problem all else left to do was create superstars but after awhile you just want to pop in the game and see something new or different get a breath of freshness. I loved the game with all its faults but just saying if universe mode was awesome who would give a crap really. 2k15 universe better be 10x better than previous yrs because fans that like current, past or both are getting pretty tired of reliving game modes isn't that what wwe network is for now. Well i would like to know what are you guys thoughts about universe mode, what you would like it to be like ans what are you expecting it to be like in wwe 2k15