Entrance/Celebration attacks?

ajleesus

So, you guys know that sometimes wrestlers get attacked during their entrances and celebrations. Should 2K include a feature where while your opponent is making their way to the ring, you can attack them from behind and take them out before the match starts. Also, if you lose a match, another feature could be added where you get up while you're opponent is celebrating in the ring and attack them. I think it would be a cool addition to the game. In Universe, that happens, but you can't control when it happens. I think it would be a fun addition to the great features already confirmed :) what do you guys think?

I could see this being a possibility in the next few years for sure. The way interferences worked in Universe mode the last couple of years made it obvious that it received little to no effort when it was put in. It could very easily be improved to work similarly to how you described it, I think we should be able to control it though. Only for the purpose of making sure there's no ridiculously random AI logic coming into play, causing things like Zack Ryder attacking Brock Lesnar for example. (Which just happened in my Universe...-_- )

Animations and branching decisions like these should already be in 2K14 and WWE'13 they just never work. In WWE'12 they where limited and had to be activated from the universe mode menu but they where there in some form.