Rusev & Lana?

mrelectriccity

Yeah i noticed that Rusev & Lana aren't listed to be in the game hopefully as a DLC, but just wondering why since he's been there and been a big player since debuting on the main roster beginning of the year, why he aint in it? He's been there long enough.

Def would be one of my fav wrestlers to play with, don't even pay attention to the Russian bs i just like his powerhouse mixed with his move-set like how he holds wrestlers on top of the rope or barricade and start kneeing them and that kick he does, he just makes it look vicious looking most of the time lol. would be also nice to use his moveset on CAWs to.

........people can we plz stop with the this wrestler that diva isn't in talk. Nobody knows but the creatures who is in will be in or not. The full roster is coming lets stop making these pointless threads smh. Like Future said i m just being honest

........people can we plz stop with the this wrestler that diva isn't in talk. Nobody knows but the creatures who is in will be in or not. The full roster is coming lets stop making these pointless threads smh. Like Future said i m just being honest

That sounds kind of creepy.  :blink:

Edited by The Nomodder

That sounds kind of creepy. :blink:

LMAO!!! it does huh you know what i meant modder lol

My guess is Rusev will be part of the NXT Roster... as none of those guys have been announced yet... this would be the most logical explanation.

I get the feeling that there wont be as many wrestler DLC's this year, and if there are, I reckon they will be to do with the Showcases.

I'm expecting to see 

Adam Rose

Alicia Fox

Bo Dallas 

Christian

David Otunga

Los Matadores

Emma

Eva Marie 

Heath Slater

Hunico/Sin Cara

Rusev /w Lana as a mananger

Layla

Paige

Rosa Mendes

Stardust

Zack Ryder 

As the rest of the roster or DLC, hopefully some NXT Guys and probably some legends.