Don't Remember Who Brought Up Arrow...

The Don

But they can suck the biggest fattest dick they can find. I was looking through Netflix for something to watch and it was in my suggestions and I remembered someone made a topic about it around the time of my resurrection so I decided to check it out. Well, any hopes of a productive weekend have been washed away so I can binge watch season one, an next weekend will be season two. I hope you're fucking happy! ...Asshole.

You know what I'm just gonna come out and say that despite my avy and sig, I've never watch Arrow before.

I just chose them because they looked cool 

You know what I'm just gonna come out and say that despite my avy and sig, I've never watch Arrow before.

I just chose them because they looked cool 

That's odd.

Yes. Yes you are. But am I safe in assuming that the body guard figures out who/what he is early in the season?

Have you not watched season 1 yet? Or have you just started? I'm not gonna tell you about Diggle, watch it and find out ;)

nd out 

I downloaded it recently its good but it's not making want to watch episode after episode like Breaking Bad, Prison Break and The blacklist did :p

Which episode are you on? That's how I felt at first, but trust me when I say it gets better. There's no doubt that season 2 is better, keep in watching it you'll love it. Nate loves it as well if that helps :lol

Yes. Yes you are. But am I safe in assuming that the body guard figures out who/what he is early in the season?

Have you not watched season 1 yet? Or have you just started? I'm not gonna tell you about Diggle, watch it and find out ;)

nd out 

I downloaded it recently its good but it's not making want to watch episode after episode like Breaking Bad, Prison Break and The blacklist did :p

Which episode are you on? That's how I felt at first, but trust me when I say it gets better. There's no doubt that season 2 is better, keep in watching it you'll love it. Nate loves it as well if that helps :lol

Like episode 4 :p

I just started last night. I ended after what'sherface proved Ollie "isn't" Green Arrow and Diggs did stuff and things to back it up. The mother bugs me. Not the character, but the actress.

I just started last night. I ended after what'sherface proved Ollie "isn't" Green Arrow and Diggs did stuff and things to back it up. The mother bugs me. Not the character, but the actress.

Oh okay, I've just started watching Arrow from the start to get myself hyped up for season 3 in October and that's the last episode I watched as well :lol I think she's a MILF... Kinda, the mole on her lip fucks me off.

If you watch more episodes and like them, we have a discussion thread if you wanna discuss lol.

Seeing as we're on the same episode, we can talk about it in the thread ;)

It's pretty low on the list of things I want to watch. Probably start getting back into Game of Thrones just now. Orange is the New Black was the last thing I got obsessive over.

It's really good once you get into it, the only reason I watched it at first was because my friend kept on bugging me to watch it. I didn't want to because I liked Justin Hartley in Smallville, but I gave it a chance. I loved it and downloaded the next 6 episodes, since then I've been downloading it every week it comes out.

My favorite show on TV right now (tied with Korra). Season 2 of Arrow is one of the best seasons of anything, ever.

Yeah same, season 2 is absolutely amazing! The villain

Deathstroke/Slade

is amazing, great actor.

I just left off after the Christmas episode last night, didn't spend as much time watching as I had hoped/feared since I was finally able to focus on Sniper Elite 3. Brotch, is that the guy with the yellow and black on the island who did stuff and things?

I just left off after the Christmas episode last night, didn't spend as much time watching as I had hoped/feared since I was finally able to focus on Sniper Elite 3. Brotch, is that the guy with the yellow and black on the island who did stuff and things?

I'm not Brotch anymore, I'm Nazza again :)

is that the guy with the yellow and black on the island who did stuff and things?

Who? Are you asking if the one who tortured Ollie is the one with the yellow and black mask?

Whoever you are, posted before I had my morning coffee and smoke. But yes, that's who I'm talkin about.

The man in the yellow and black mask gave Ollie some of his scars, how are you at the Christmas episode but you haven't seen the torture scene? :p

Whoever you are, posted before I had my morning coffee and smoke. But yes, that's who I'm talkin about.

The man in the yellow and black mask gave Ollie some of his scars, how are you at the Christmas episode but you haven't seen the torture scene? :p

I have seen it. But I'm asking if he's the big bad for season 2...

I have seen it. But I'm asking if he's the big bad for season 2...

Sorry man I don't like spoiling things, if you REALLY wanna know then I'll tell you. But finding out in season 2 who the big bad is is so much better ;)

Fair enough. It's reminding me of a cross between Dexter (where Diggs is from) and season 1 of Heroes. Overarching big bad across the season who's mysterious and a case/villain/baddy of the week.