Please help me win some new Ring Gear

MykeMadness

Hi everyone

I've recently been entered into a competition on Facebook for some new wrestling ring gear. To win this competition it is about how well I can share this photo and get a huge amount of likes. (Typical! Nothing is based on skill anymore)

So, please, kind people of Smacktalks! The number one place for Community Creations! Please aid me in my quest to get some brand new wrestling ring gear and push myself to become one of the top wrestlers in the World.

All you need to do is pop to the following link;
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=289404414578579&set=a.289403754578645.1073741832.100005270680068&type=1&theater&notif_t=like_tagged

Then click the like button here;
2ekmbrd.jpg

It is a really simple process. And something that could really help me to potentially be ready come September 2015 when (if) TNA do another British Bootcamp. If you are happy to then share this with your Facebook friends then again. I'd be truly grateful.

Thanks to anyone that helps me out here.

Mike

Hi Don

I am Myke Madness. I am an aspiring wrestler in the UK.

I was hoping for some support. 

That is all.

...You're alright Mike. Well done. Welcome to the forum and I hope you stick around.

EDIT: Love you too Pete

Edited by The Don

As far as I am aware it is a public photo and can be liked freely.
Weird, I'll check into this further as I have plenty of friends who have liked it but are not friends with the company.

I appreciate ANY support I get. The reason I asked here is everyone has a love of wrestling and there are thousands of members, even if 20% of them live the photo it could help me loads. I fully intend to stay at this forum and post as much as possible. I've even started modding and trying it out. Yes, I'm very new and green but I'm trying.

My background in wrestling isn't huge, it isn't amazing. But I am attempting to get better. Getting this gear would really help me. So please. Any help is helpful.