Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul.™

AXW Results 22/08/14

9 posts in this topic

cooltext1670003253_zpseaf88757.pngAXW Results

Austin Jones vs Martin Hamcake

G'day mates, we are now to the Martin Hamcake and Austin Jones match, two people have have been having quite the feud with each other lately. You have been watching Hamcake have control of most of the match, as he is the bigman, while Austin Jones has been on the defensive for most of the entire match. Sure, Austin Jones was able to get some offense in to try turning around the match, but Hamcake seems dominant and Zack Delay (what a weird name is that is) has been cheering his gluttonus client at ringside. So right now we are getting to the ending of the match, Austin Jones is on his knee groggy, Hamcake then delivers a boxing combination to Jones, that's Hamcake's attempt of mimicking a boxing kangaroo, because that's very 'Stralian mate. Then Hamcake spins his arms around and then hits Jones in the face with a wind-up punch to the head. Jones looks like he is out. Hamecake then goes for the pinfall

One. Two

No! The 'Stralian superstar manages to roll the shoulder up to save the match. Of course, Austin Jones is 'Stralian. He is tough. Going to have to do more than that to keep this Aussie down bruh! Now Hamcake then goes for his finisher, whatever that may be (I looked on Hamcake's app on the front page and it doesn't even have a finisher listed! Unless I am just looking at it wrong.) So anyways, Hamcake then goes for his finishing move as Austin Jones is rising to his feet. But here comes Austin Jones who springs to life, makes a quick dash, and gives a powerful looking lowblow to Hamcake that crushes his balls. Crikey!

Winner by Disqualification
Martin Hamcake

Aftermath
After that devastating lowblow, that Martin Hamcake bloke is right now on his knees holding on to his junk in terrible agony as the yanks in the crowd are pouring boos on Jones. Now the Aussie Austin Jones is looking really really pissed off mate. Now the superstar from Down Under then spits on Hamcake right in the face and then hits him with his Superkick finishing move, that sends him down on the ground. Now here comes that clown Zack Delay, who then comes in the ring chewing out Jones for what he did. Delay then tends to Hamcake, but Jones is still a bit cranky mates, Jones then hits that right cunt Delay with a Superkick as well. With that, Jones then taunts to the crowd with a smirk on his face as the crowd is still booing him after his display as his theme song (whatever it might be) plays through the speakers.

Mercedes vs Britney Davis

We are now to Mercedes vs Britney Davis. The bell rings and the two gather around the ring ready to lock up with each other in the middle of the ring, but before they do that, Mercedes has other ideas, when they get close, Mercedes then instead gives a fullswinged slap right into the bare cheek of Britney Davis. That impact could be heard aloud in the Arena along with the crowd echoing to it. As Britney reels in from that slap, the moment she turns back to face Mercedes, the #VIPLove then gets on top of her with a Lou Thez press and then begins pummelling her with right hands in a ruthless manner. Now she stops with the punchin and then begins to grab her head and bangs it repeativly against the canvas. The referee then gets Mercedes off of her to give Davis some breathing room. Mercedes then goes around taunting the crowd and yelling that this is easy, to which the crowd boos. Now Britney Davis is up and Mercedes goes to grab on to her head, but no! Davis is fighting back with some right hands, then a toe kick to the stomach of the VIP Beauty. Merecedes then straightens herself back up, but Davis then grabs her and tries to do a suplex, but fails to lift Mercedes, she then reverses with a knee to the stomach to gut her. Mercedes then goes to the side and does a hair-pull backbreaker on Davis. The referee tells her to watch the hair, but Mercedes shrugs it off as if it doesn't matter. Now Mercedes goes for the pinfall

One. Two.

No! Davis kicks out. Mercedes then bitches at the referee, telling him that full and well should have been a three count. After that fails, Mercedes then on her knees and then rises uo to her feet. Now Mercedes then signals the end of this match up. As Davis is on her hands and knees crawling trying to get up, here comes Mercedes with a brutal kick to her head. Ouch. The impact could be heard and the crowd is groaning. Now Davis is stopped in her tracks and down on the ground with her directly stomach on the canvas. Now time to end this bout. Mercedes then positions herself in between Davis' legs, wraps them around Mercedes' own in a crossed manner, Now Mercedes stands up taunting the crowd and telling them that this match is over. She then grabs on to Davis' knees, rolls the two around and then yanks on Davis' arms. This is it, Mercedes now has her Pin Up Strong called Mercedes Benz locked in on Davis. Davis screams in pain. The referee asks her if she wants to submit and she says yes during the screaming.

Winner
Mercedes

Aftermath
The ring announceer then announces Mercedes the winner of this match via submission. Mercedes then releases the hold and then gets up to celebrate her victory. The referee quickly raises Mercedes hand in victory and then goes on to check on Davis. Mercedes then gets right to the side of Davis' ribs and then gestures slinging mud on her with her feet, having contempt for her first victim in AXW. Mercedes then acts snobishly and then leaves the ring.

Baxter Storm vs Ryan Williams

Back from the break, we see Ryan Williams controlling the match, throwing Storm into the turnbuckles and delivering a running spear. Storm seems to be dazed in the turnbuckle when Big Ry delivers a huge german suplex onto Storms head. He locks Storm's leg.

One... Two... Th-

Storm manages to kick out. Big Ry sets Storm up for the Deliverer of Pain. Big Ry lifts his boot, Storm ducks underneath, and delivers the Whirlwind.

One... Two... Thr-

NO! Just a two count. Storm tries to go for the Spinning Chokeslam but Big Ry counters with a headbutt and a superkick straight to the jaw that lays out Storm. Big Ry lifts him up and delivers the Sitout Tiger Bomb and pins him immediately.

One... Two... Thr-NO!

Storm gets his shoulder up! Big Ry figures out what to do next. Big Ry waiting for Storm to rise, runs against the ropes, trying to hit Deliverer of Pain, but Storm ducks once again. And immediately delivers The Hurricane. Storm rolls up Big Ry up.

One... Two... Three!

Winner

Baxter Storm

Aftermath

Storm immediately leaves the ring and heads to the stage. Big Ry in disbelief tries to catch his breath, while watching Israel lift the hand of Storm.

Blake Miles vs Israel

Miles is already in the ring while Israel's entrance music hits. Israel comes out with a mic and starts speaking.

"My fellow Israelities, on this day, I, Israel will beat Mr Miles, 1...2....3 and on this night The #VIPSTATUS will reign victoriously on this night. And every one of you will witness the beating I will give my opponent tonight."

Israel gets inside the ring and the bell rings. Miles tries to pin Israel against the turnbuckle but Israel stomps his gut, leaving him gasping for air. Israel follows with a roundhouse kick to the temple of Miles. Israel goes for the pin.

One... Two...

Miles kicks out and we head into an ad break.

Five minutes later, Israel has Miles in a Butterfly Lock. Miles stands up, gets out of the lock, and delivers a clothesline, another clothesline, kicks Israel in the gut and delivers a kick-out DDT. Miles goes for the pin.

One... Two... Th-

No! Just a two count. Israel goes to the corner to lift himself up. Miles runs towards the corner but Israel responds with a boot in the face. Israel heads to the top rope and delivers the New York Express. He pins Miles but Miles kicks out at two and a half.

Israel going for the Capital Kick, Miles ducks, and out of nowhere, Miles delivers the Ice Killer.

One... Two... Thr-

TWO! Miles drags Israel for the Deathlock STF but Israel kicks him in the face, and delivers the Capital Kick. Israel goes up-top. He comes down with the Wings Of Liberty.

One... Two... Three!

Winner
Israel

Aftermath

Israel celebrates his win, as all members of the #VIPStatus has won their matches.

Yin Yang vs Rasul Minkov

The match starts and Minkov immediately goes for the injured knee of Yang. Taking Yang down, and stomping on his left knee. Yang tries not to scream. Minkov lifts him up onto his shoulders and delivers a Samoan Drop. Minkov delivers three elbow drops after each other to wear down Yang. Yang tries to fight back with punches to his gut but Minkov kicks him on his injured knee, and superkicks the life out of Yang's face. Minkov showcases his strength by putting Yang in a Armbar, wrenching the arm and pulling his injured leg. Yang gets out but Minkov stomps down the injured leg leaving Yang immune to all other attacks. Yang decides to play dirty by crawling over to the ref, covering his face and hits a low blow to Minkov with his right leg. Minkov stutters for a bit and Yang hits a superkick, and another, another, and another until Minkov is down. He lifts Minkov up and delivers the Visionary's End.

One... Two... Three!

Winner
Yin Yang

Aftermath

The tournament final is set and at AXW's first PPV we will have, the man who's hand is being raised, Yin Yang go head to head with Israel Rosenberg. The lights fade.

Edited by Paul.™

"Damn you Austin! My belly and I had this match won!"

what happened to the results?

Sorry I just wanted to correct the layout.

Don't worry.

I feel iffy on the main event match I wrote. :(

Edited by WorldStar

I feel like the main event match should've gone on longer, that made him seem incredibly weak.

For this week I wrote Austin Jones+Hamecakes and Mercedes' squash match. I think I over did it with Jones' match. Lol, I couldn't resist at all :D

Anyways, regarding the main event, it could have been summarized if the writer couldn't put in a bigger word count. Like "We have all watched a back and forth match between x and y" .etc 

Also, instead of taking up the first post, can every show be posted in a different post? For archival purposes? Because being able to have all past shows up would be nice for recounting stuff.

just my advice. 

Edited by WorldStar

That main event was a big let down. Yang and Rasul looked weak.

That main event was a big let down. Yang and Rasul looked weak.

Yeah I know and I'm terribly sorry. I just kinda saw Minkov laying a beating on Yang. I think I could have done better.