Robin Williams dead at 63

The 4th Doctor

Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that it was a suicide, they did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

Williams, who won an Oscar for his supporting role in Good Will Hunting, will reprise his role as Theodore Roosevelt in the third installment of Night at the Museum this December. He had recently signed on to reprise his beloved role as Mrs. Doubtfire in a sequel to be directed by Chris Columbus and was last seen opposite Annette Bening in the indie film The Face of Love.

Source http://insidemovies.ew.com

such a shame I grew up with Robin Williams as The Genie from Aladdin and the professor in Flubber among other things

That's sad  :( The illuminati conspiracy crazies will be all over this like white on rice, since the illuminati kills all the celebrities...

please keep all conspiracy theory crap out of this thread. He supposedly commited suicide not some magical illuminati bullshit

please keep all conspiracy theory crap out of this thread. He supposedly commited suicide not some magical illuminati bullshit

I meant no disrespect, all I was doing was pointing out what is eventually going to happen...

It's like a part of my childhood died today And suicide? Never would have imagined it for Robin Williams.. Makes it all the sadder as he must of been dealing the some serious demons.

And thejim? I know you're new, but leave the Illuminati conspiracy theories to me. Either way, not the time or place.

It's like a part of my childhood died today And suicide? Never would have imagined it for Robin Williams.. Makes it all the sadder as he must of been dealing the some serious demons.

And thejim? I know you're new, but leave the Illuminati conspiracy theories to me. Either way, not the time or place.

Or leave the conspiracy theories alone period, Mr. Ventura. :p

Only one that i find credible are Roswell, Area 51, the 9/11 Inside Job and the Illuminati. Still. Not the place.

This is like losing your best friend. Rest in Peace, fine sir. He's making Angels laugh now.

It's always comedians who are able to mask their real emotions well. Thank you Mr. Williams for all the laughs throughout the years. This is the last thing I was expecting. Rest in peace to a real entertainment icon.

R.I.P. Sad. Unfortunately he had divorces having to pay about 20 million to those awful women. That's why in later years it forced him to get back on TV. Mrs Dobutfire 2 is scheduled for 2015 release.

The most depressing celebrity death I've ever had to endure he was the funniest man in my childhood and had one of the best active roles in that of good will hunting. This will be a hole in my heart for a long time. Depressing.

I'm shocked. I just watched part of Jumanji the other day on Sky Movies and it reminded me how much I loved that film growing up and to look out for it next time it was on so I could watch it from the beginning. And now when I do watch it again it just won't be the same now that he has gone.

Edited by Gamevolt