what the fuck don?!

d-Block

Alla yall niggaz need ta shut tha fuck up! shit dont involve yall cracka ass mothafuckaz anyways

If this doesn't involve us then please take this to PM's to excuse us from your terrible spelling errors :)

How you call somebody a nigga and a cracka in the same sentence??? LOL

You make a thread on a forum, and say it doesn't involve everyone else?

PM's work wonders.

Someone who's mixed would be both a nigga & a cracka.......someone needs to come up with a slang term for this hybrid lol.

There out there. Swirl Babies, Milkshakes, Zebras, Zebra Head.  Ofcourse Mulatto if you wanna be PC.  Derogatory wise -- Halfbreeds, Mixedbreeds.  But, many can be used for many types of multi racial folks as well.

PM's work wonders.

Someone who's mixed would be both a nigga & a cracka.......someone needs to come up with a slang term for this hybrid lol.

Or hispanic.

True, there are a lot of Hispanics in the U.S., but I was making reference to the two certain words there :) Although, I have heard the slang slur

"Sand N*gger"

before *shrugs*.

Edited by BrokenDreams23

So um... Why was Lain suspended?

Well, the answer I received was he keeps trying to start shit with every member on the forum. The actual reason is because he called Codes useless. That's it really. It doesn't matter as he'll be back tomorrow or in 2 days.

PM's work wonders.

Crigga!

Nice lol. You should trademark that lol.

PM's work wonders.

There out there. Swirl Babies, Milkshakes, Zebras, Zebra Head.  Ofcourse Mulatto if you wanna be PC.  Derogatory wise -- Halfbreeds, Mixedbreeds.  But, many can be used for many types of multi racial folks as well.

Just go Harry Potter & say Mudblood lol.

How you call somebody a nigga and a cracka in the same sentence??? LOLYou make a thread on a forum, and say it doesn't involve everyone else?PM's work wonders.

Crigga!

Nice lol. You should trademark that lol.
Aye, the t-shirts are being printed as we speak!

Like, why are people acting like this is a serious topic and trying to correct him and shit? Like, for real, wanna be more dull?

You mean the 1 person trying to correct him? Edited by Tamer™

Like, why are people acting like this is a serious topic and trying to correct him and shit? Like, for real, wanna be more dull?

Like, why are you trying to correct those that are trying to correct him? Like for real, wanna be the most dull?

I don't know why I keep seeing the natural flow of conversation be interrupted with, "I'm going to give you a warn."

It's silly, a nuisance, and to be frank, downright immature. No need to be fascists to inflate our ego some more.

Reminds me of when you attend a function or party and there is always a bloody bore or moser fucking up the fun.

Sunny have you been drinking? Like your post is so far off of what everyone else is talking about it isn't even funny. I feel bad for Don. He came in and said hi and d-Block ignored him. Poor guy. :(

I must have missed the punchline a few pages back.