rub3945's Mods: All Mods Re-Uploaded + Early Steph McMahon Preview

rub3945

New In Game Screenshots of Batista added to the first post. A huge thank-you to Bo Dallas who sent back screenshots with each scene being accurate to the associated attire.

I think it was a problem with the compressing

Ahh ok I'll try it out to :) glad it was fixed guys :)
Yeah, so am I. Soon I'll release compressed versions of all of my mods so they can work as well.

could you compress or something to make masked kane work ? because he doesn't :D whenever you get time

also super keen for corporate Kane 

Edited by Bo Dallas

could you compress or something to make masked kane work ? because he doesn't :D whenever you get time

also super keen for corporate Kane

Yeah, I'm putting him with Corporate Kane.

I appreciate the work for tista homey.....the detail is spot on.. but i hate the attire choice from him.. you've made me want to use it now as the red and the black one are dope.. great work

I appreciate the work for tista homey.....the detail is spot on.. but i hate the attire choice from him.. you've made me want to use it now as the red and the black one are dope.. great work

Thanks, what other attires do you think I should do?

lol he didnt have any other attires from this run ... .i reckon you have done a great job rub

Thanks, I know right? The only other attire he wore was at the Royal Rumble 2014 but if anyone wants that, get Petchy's Batista mod.

Early Stephanie McMahon Previews:

wjtlax.jpgxqce2g.jpg

I've only fixed up and edited a few things so far. Please let me know what attires you want to see me make that can work with the base model.

wjtlax.jpgxqce2g.jpg

I've only fixed up and edited a few things so far. Please let me know what attires you want to see me make that can work with the base model.

Do her summer slam attire.

wjtlax.jpgxqce2g.jpg

Do her summer slam attire.
Ok, awesome. I will. I was also thinking of doing her in the Steph Steph Steph shirt.

Rub , I started her Steph! Steph! Steph! attire but I haven't finished it yet (Needs slight adjusting and a belt for her jeans.) If you want I would be more than happy to send it to you and you could use it if you like. Just let me know.

Edited by Connor MacLeod

Rub , I started her Steph! Steph! Steph! attire but I haven't finished it yet (Needs slight adjusting and a belt for her jeans.) If you want I would be more than happy to send it to you and you could use it if you like. Just let me know.

Wow, yes please! I'd appreciate it!

wjtlax.jpgxqce2g.jpg

merch3.png

id like to see this attire