rub3945's Mods: All Mods Re-Uploaded + Early Steph McMahon Preview

rub3945

Hey guys, here to inform you that RoKaDiTz and Auday Elyafe have also just joined the modding group and we have made a group name to shorten things and make it easier. Our group name is RGRA (R for rub3945, G for GameElite, R for RoKaDiTz and A for Auday Elyafe). Thanks guys...

My first mod, I would like to thank GameElite for helping me a lot with his tutorials and Smk for the face texture, other shit is done by me. :)

fxgzREV.jpg

Probably still needs a lot of work, Gonna edit the model later. :)

Tease dat

zcS3zgC.png

Awesome man! Need help?

I am just looking for some tutorials to model on 3ds so if you have some send them my way. ;)

Ignore the steps to unlock the model, but there is a modelling tutorial there...

Edited by rub3945

Rusev Udria, Rusev Matzka: Here is a trial version only three attires, one more attire to be released and the boots are yet to be fixed, Credit to Bravebird31 for model edit and Connor MacLeod For helping with the entrance video and moveset 

Download Link: http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/91402825/file.html / Arcs Need Updating