Where is Samy? :(

Auday

Calm down dude.

Please don't raise your posts by telling me what to do.

Another idiot.

Who the fuck pissed in your cereal?
Now c'mon. You've gotta tell me you didn't at least snicker at that one.
The 2000th insult at my expense? No. The guy's a whiny bitch having another tantrum over nothing.

Please shut your mouth you thirsty 12 years old bitch.

If you have nothing nice to say or if you want to spam in my topics expect to get fucked again and again, now go to the games forum.

Auday, chill out and stop trying to make a scene. I was referring to samy not talking to you by other means not on this forum, something like skype, seeing as he's your best friend and all. No need to take jest and get yourself into shit with the staff because you're in an abusive relationship.

I told you before I could careless about what you think.

Auday do you really think calling Tamer a 12 year old bitch will get him to stop posting? 

also It's supposed to be "I couldn't care less" - because I have no interest. "I could care less" means there is some interest.

Auday do you really think calling Tamer a 12 year old bitch will get him to stop posting? 

also It's supposed to be "I couldn't care less" - because I have no interest. "I could care less" means there is some interest.

Tamer and Auday are the same age too. Lmfao

I. Can't. Stop. Crying/Laughing.

You are a little overreacting. He's on Facebook every couple of days. FYI

Well if I had him on facebook I wouldn't make the topic.

Also AM I really overacting? It's not like I am crying that he left I am just not happy that some people just post whatever bullshit to raise their posts, I am not telling them to stop spamming, just don't spam my topics.

What does "......................................" means?

or the other guy who is telling me what to do to raise his posts, he could rest his balls because there is admins and mods who could talk to me.

You do know that I am not american/British right? you guys always leave the main subject we are talking about and act like teachers, What do you speak other than english sir?

he's like 12-13 I am 16.

I. Can't. Stop. Crying/Laughing.

You are a little overreacting. He's on Facebook every couple of days. FYI

Well if I had him on facebook I wouldn't make the topic.

Also AM I really overacting? It's not like I am crying that he left I am just not happy that some people just post whatever bullshit to raise their posts, I am not telling them to stop spamming, just don't spam my topics.

What does "......................................" means?

or the other guy who is telling me what to do to raise his posts, he could rest his balls because there is admins and mods who could talk to me.

You do know that I am not american/British right? you guys always leave the main subject we are talking about and act like teachers, What do you speak other than english sir?

he's like 12-13 I am 16.
Your profile say's 15, the same as Tamer.

Calm down dude.

Please don't raise your posts by telling me what to do.

Another idiot.

Who the fuck pissed in your cereal?
Now c'mon. You've gotta tell me you didn't at least snicker at that one.
The 2000th insult at my expense? No. The guy's a whiny bitch having another tantrum over nothing.

Please shut your mouth you thirsty 12 years old bitch.

If you have nothing nice to say or if you want to spam in my topics expect to get fucked again and again, now go to the games forum.

Oh no, I'm pissing my pants with fear.

Don't hold back.

Don't know why you're always saying I'm replying to get my post count up. Don't have a go at me and then say I'm doing shit which I clearly never have. Grow up, dude.

Also it's evident your last few posts weren't directed at me, but clearly it was me who started this turn of events so, yeah. Stop acting out, you're almost 13.

Don't know why you're always saying I'm replying to get my post count up. Don't have a go at me and then say I'm doing shit which I clearly never have. Grow up, dude.

Also it's evident your last few posts weren't directed at me, but clearly it was me who started this turn of events so, yeah. Stop acting out, you're almost 13.

I think he was referring to me about the post count.

To be honest you barely said anything to set anyone off.

Not talking about you, talking about tamer and the other guy.

I think he was referring to me about the post count.

To be honest you barely said anything to set anyone off.

Glad you know that you're a spammer and that whenever anybody says the word "spam" you know it's directed to you.