Where is Samy? :(

Auday

do you not see the irony of that post when you make a topic about your internet friend

No.

you're being a very rude little boy right now.

kwl story bruh.

and he calls Fozy a dick hmmm

Fozy is still a dick tho but Wow  look at that

And you're the third dick.

Leave him alone guys, Fozy can be a huge cunt sometimes. I hated him at first, now he's one of my favorite guys on here.

EDIT: I do agree with Beardy, maybe if you were a little less tempered then people would answer.

Edited by Nazza

Drop the attitude, Auday. 

I am scared. :3

Keep it up if you want. Try me.

Scared even more, rather than being mr mod on me go do something with the other cunts who insulted you like 10 times and they still didn't get 1 warning.

Seriously though you're just a mod on a gaming forum don't overrate yourself bruh.

Drop the attitude, Auday. 

I am scared. :3

Keep it up if you want. Try me.

Scared even more, rather than being mr mod on me go do something with the other cunts who insulted you like 10 times and they still didn't get 1 warning.

Seriously though you're just a mod on a gaming forum don't overrate yourself bruh.

When was I overrating myself? I'm just doing what I'm suppose to do. I'm also giving you a chance to stop, which you should take advantage of. But, hey don't listen to me...get a warning and then whine about it like you did the last time you were in this state of mind.

• Like 2

Ok so I made a thread about my friend asking if anybody knows anything about him, then spammers come to spam with their shit to raise their posts and then mods come to give me a verbal warning rather than kicking the spammers in the balls.

If you have nothing nice to post go to the games section it's full of people in your age who like to play pathetic forum games, in that section you would fit perfectly.

Edited by Auday Elyafe™

Auday, chill out and stop trying to make a scene. I was referring to samy not talking to you by other means not on this forum, something like skype, seeing as he's your best friend and all. No need to take jest and get yourself into shit with the staff because you're in an abusive relationship.

Ah. Samy. The man they call Samy. Samtalks. 

I never knew what happened to him. I was inactive on here for a f*cking long time to. I even forgot the name of this site at one point. Did I remember any of you? No. The only people I remembered was Pual, Orclord and that constant spammer who would leave us the f*ck alone. To be totality honest with you however I did remember some current people on here. One of which was Samy, and the only reason why I remembered him was because he was French, and he made a Ask thread, and at one point he did start to ask himself questions. I think I saw him under a new username, but I never talked to the guy. I don't know where he's at now.

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow
  • Like 1

Calm down dude.

Please don't raise your posts by telling me what to do.

Another idiot.

Who the fuck pissed in your cereal?
Now c'mon. You've gotta tell me you didn't at least snicker at that one.

Calm down dude.

Please don't raise your posts by telling me what to do.

Another idiot.

Who the fuck pissed in your cereal?
Now c'mon. You've gotta tell me you didn't at least snicker at that one.
The 2000th insult at my expense? No. The guy's a whiny bitch having another tantrum over nothing.