Seemingly useless skills you possess?

fufu ÷

And everyone just popped their boners.

Aren't you like 30 years old? She's 17. 

:huh:

See what I mean by bullying? ;) Don't be a cunt. Sarcasm detection and the ability to distinguish a joke is a valuable asset to have on the internet. I'm going to have to relinquish your browsing card, apologies.

See what I mean by bullying? ;) Don't be a cunt. Sarcasm detection and the ability to distinguish a joke is a valuable asset to have on the internet. I'm going to have to relinquish your browsing card, apologies.

Didn't seem like you were being sarcastic or joking actually. 

And also while we're talking about being a cunt, every post of yours I see you're talking shit? :p

Edited by Zarky

Didn't seem like you were being sarcastic or joking actually. 

And also while we're talking about being a cunt, every post of yours I see you're talking shit? :p

I know it didn't that's what I'm saying, you've been revoked access to the internet, please; return your card.

I have a way of quickly figuring things out, though I suppose that's not a useless skill.

But, I can crack my jaw on both sides.

You should stop cracking your jaw, it'll lead to TMJ, and that shit sucks. Your mouth can lock, not allowing you to open it.

I have a way of quickly figuring things out, though I suppose that's not a useless skill.

You should stop cracking your jaw, it'll lead to TMJ, and that shit sucks. Your mouth can lock, not allowing you to open it.

I never said I do it intentionally.

Just thinking about a locked jaw is scary.

Even though I am a reserved creative personality I posses the ability to actually talk with my voice. I don't have to email or write notes to someone I live with and married to. Crazy right? 

• Like 1

Yeah, the foot thing. I'm also an outstanding drunk texter. I can say the stupid shit that comes to mind without totally misspelling it.

Even though I am a reserved creative personality I posses the ability to actually talk with my voice. I don't have to email or write notes to someone I live with and married to. Crazy right? 

AMAZING! :o

• Like 1

Swag isn't useless tho

That trend from Seoul is old now.

And...I can touch my elbows together behind my back...I heard women can't do it.