2k15 for 360/ps3 backwards compatible?

csalt

Kind of wrong section but, not sure where to put it. I was wondering is anyone picking up 2k15 for the 360 or ps3 in hopes of the pacs being backwards compatible with 2k14 like 2k14 was withh wwe 13? I will myself just on the hopes that the .pacs are interchangable.

To be  honest I cannot see them changing much if anything for 2K15 on PS3/XBOX360. I could be wrong but it wouldnt make sense to change it. I would expect a an upgrade for the XBOXONE/PS4 though.

But all we can do is wait patiently, even if they are not backwards compatible it doesnt really matter. What if Xrey/Topgun and Xpacker and at WWE12/13 and 2k15 you have enough to keep you modding.

That is true I hope you are right and there is no significant graphic upgrade or the pacs not being the same. I would love to use LOW pacs but they don't work the same. S I'm hoping it's not the same as LOW or other older wwe games.

This is something I've been thinking about as soon as news of the game broke--same as last year. Honestly, I'm really not sure this time. I was pretty unsure between '13 and 2K14, but even more so this year. Even with the very little we know, they've said that they've changed the lighting engine in 2K15 for the 360 and PS3. That alone could be all it takes to kill any chances of models being compatible across games. There are already lighting bugs with models from '12 in '13 and 2K14. Much like last year, there's really no way to know until the game is out and the files are in front of us--and that's if they're even formatted the same and we can easily access them.