Alt attire's name

Ahmed Fahmy

Hi guys i was wondering if there is a way to change alt attire name with custom strings that not listed here

i tried replacing strings using Xpacker .  for example

A166 - ---------------- Return Attire

but when i search for the value A166 at Xpacker's misc.pac editor 

i can't find it same as all unlockable text !?!

Change a string in the string.pac as normal then name the attire in misc01_start.pac but reverse the hex code for the name 

eg A166 - Return Attire becomes 66A1 in misc01_start.pac

Dont use Xpacker for it, just use a hex editor

Edited by Red Rooster

Change a string in the string.pac as normal then name the attire in misc01_start.pac but reverse the hex code for the name 

thank you but can you tell me how i'm not that god in Hex

You need to open the miscstart pac in a hex editor and search for the character pac in hex. For example if you want find Smashs you take a pac numbr:331 then convert the number to hex using an online convertor if needed. Then switch the numbers around (as per the attire as Rooster says) and all the attire numbers will be listed after the characters number. So it will read character pac number in hex, then the number of attires, 03 for example if the character has 3 attires. The number that follow that are the attire values, 16 = legends etc etc. Hopefully that makes sense :)

Edited by LordBarker

You need to open the miscstart pac in a hex editor and search for the character pac in hex. For example if you want find Smashs you take a pac numbr:331 then convert the number to hex using an online convertor if needed. Then switch the numbers around (as per the attire as Rooster says) and all the attire numbers will be listed after the characters number. So it will read character pac number in hex, then the number of attires, 03 for example if the character has 3 attires. The number that follow that are the attire values, 16 = legends etc etc. Hopefully that makes sense :)

i've convert the number 331 to hex and the result is 14B then i swith it to becom B14 but when i searsh in hex i can't find it

i've convert the number 331 to hex and the result is 14B then i swith it to becom B14 but when i searsh in hex i can't find it

331 in hex is 14B which is 01 4B so swap that around and its 4B 01 search for that

Nope thats not it, it should be nearer the top of the file

346uqfb.png

It should look like that (I use a different Hex Editor but anyway) 

02 is number of Attires

09 is name of first attire

0E is name of 2nd attire

FF FF FF FF is to unlock the attire

Edit : 331 is Smash if you have CDLC installed and have added extra attires, if you dont then 4B 01 wont be there (its a bad example)

Edited by Red Rooster

Nope thats not it, search again, it will be further down

when i search again (ctrl + F ) it tell me that can't find the value

Sorry  I edited my last post, re-read it now

Ok heres Batista.

160 in Hex is A0

02 is number of attires

4B02 is first attire name

5102 is second attire name

FF FF FF FF is to unlock the attire

142g5tw.png

So if you want to add an attire change the 02 to 03 then after the FF FF FF FF for the 2nd attire put your attire name eg. 66 A1 then 00 00 then FF FF FF FF to unlock it.

Save the file and put it back in the game

Done

Edited by Red Rooster

still didn't find it but i know how it's done :) thank you

but i have a question wreslters like daniel bryan 324 in HEX it's 144 and i can't even find it ?