Catfishing

Mystiquε

What pisses me off the most about catfishing, is that there are people out there who have no idea that they're pictures are being used.

Yeah, that is pretty fucked up & shitty.

This is the shit I was getting seriously pissed off about a little while ago and none of you backed me the fuck up.

Shit I don't remember man, what was going on?

Dazman sent pics of his dick?! lol.

Anyway, I actually catfished a few years back on Playstation Home on PSN. I made a "chick" account & went on PSHome.......for those that don't know, PSHome is a virtual social world, kinda like second life........so, anyway I went on their as a "female" & I bought sexy outfits & made a sexy avatar & would go on there & just stand around at various spots waiting for guys to talk to me & once they did, I would flirt with them & talk dirty.......I once even have full text sex with a guy on there, yes not gonna lie.......talk about extreme catfishing lol. I even used pics a lesbian had sent me as my "own" pics, yes I even catfished with lesbians on there lol.

But eventually I got bored & tired of playing a lie, so I "retired" my "chick" account. Now I do still be a female on there on my main account from time to time when I'm hanging out with some lady friends & a guy friend that does catfish, but I always let it be known who I am lol. So, basically now I just be a female on there because it's fun, plus I get to perv on myself lol.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

That is seriously weird man, you should see a counselor or something.

What pisses me off the most about catfishing, is that there are people out there who have no idea that they're pictures are being used.

Yeah, that is pretty fucked up & shitty.

This is the shit I was getting seriously pissed off about a little while ago and none of you backed me the fuck up.

Shit I don't remember man, what was going on?

Don't worry, you're the one who was the back up.

Edited by Fozy

You that nigga that got Dazman to send dick pics arent you?

Whaaaaaaat?! You got Dazman to send dick pics? :lol

Yeah this nigga dated Dazman or something.

I've heard stories... Never heard anything about or on the lines of this shit. Sounds funny as hell though! Were the dick picks his actual dick or just google images dick? And also @Mystique, so did you tell him you were a girl and started online sexting? Or what?

Naw, I didn't tell anyone anything.The girls just posted pics & shit went bananas. Honestly, how can you not play along when people get that thirsty?  

Dazman sent pics of his dick?! lol.

Anyway, I actually catfished a few years back on Playstation Home on PSN. I made a "chick" account & went on PSHome.......for those that don't know, PSHome is a virtual social world, kinda like second life........so, anyway I went on their as a "female" & I bought sexy outfits & made a sexy avatar & would go on there & just stand around at various spots waiting for guys to talk to me & once they did, I would flirt with them & talk dirty.......I once even have full text sex with a guy on there, yes not gonna lie.......talk about extreme catfishing lol. I even used pics a lesbian had sent me as my "own" pics, yes I even catfished with lesbians on there lol.

But eventually I got bored & tired of playing a lie, so I "retired" my "chick" account. Now I do still be a female on there on my main account from time to time when I'm hanging out with some lady friends & a guy friend that does catfish, but I always let it be known who I am lol. So, basically now I just be a female on there because it's fun, plus I get to perv on myself lol.

That is seriously weird man, you should see a counselor or something.

#GoBigOrGoHome Nothing is worth doing if you don't do it right & all the way lol lol.

It's bad enough that folks use other people's pics and act like they are that person... But CatfishTrolling is a whole new level!  Especially to the extent ya'll be goin! LOL.  

Man thats a shit reason to excuse what you did.

Eh, it was like 3 years ago. The past is in the past lol.

Also, I eventually told the guy who i really was & apologized to him. He deleted me & we went about our day.

Edited by BrokenDreams23

It's bad enough that folks use other people's pics and act like they are that person... But CatfishTrolling is a whole new level!  Especially to the extent ya'll be goin! LOL.  

Duuuuude, I didn't use random pictures, just pictures of people that agreed to prank his ass. They just asked me to use fake names & adresses

Duuuuude, I didn't use random pictures, just pictures of people that agreed to prank his ass. They just asked me to use fake names & adresses

Not referring to you in the 1st part of my post.

So like are y'all gay or something? because having e-relationship with dudes isn't really a straight thing to do.

No, as I said......it was 3 years ago & I was obsessed with PSHome & just did it just for the sheer fuck of it lol. As I also said, I don't catfish on there anymore, heck I barely even get on there anymore & PSHome is the only place I catfished & just that one time period.

All I can say is fuck you, Soap. That is all.

Soap's a catfish? I haven't seen that guy post in months, what happened? In case anyone is wondering, yes, I'm on Caws a lot and I know the people there. Just not an active poster.

Well, sexting, and penis pics are quite questionable. LOL.

IDK what's worse, that or the fact that dudes is so thirsty that they fall into that mess.

Lets hope she doesnt find out about this, that would be tragic.

She & I used to sometimes prank call the Jesus Chatline, if you know what that is. Pranks are nothing new

So like are y'all gay or something? because having e-relationship with dudes isn't really a straight thing to do.

No, as I said......it was 3 years ago & I was obsessed with PSHome & just did it just for the sheer fuck of it lol. As I also said, I don't catfish on there anymore, heck I barely even get on there anymore & PSHome is the only place I catfished & just that one time period.

One thing to catfish for the shit & giggles or even get a females pics or whatever but to have Cybersex with another dude is not thing straight males do.

Having cybersex with a man and knowing he's a man is gay.

Can I ask @BrokenDreams, how did it work? Was it like:

User 1: I begin to kiss your neck

User 2: I giggle when you do this, as I start to kiss you

or is it third person? Also I hope you guys know, I really didn't enjoy writing the little example.

One thing to catfish for the shit & giggles or even get a females pics or whatever but to have Cybersex with another dude is not thing straight males do.

It's called acting lol. It's not like I visit gay chat forums or jerk off on cams for guys or anything, which I didn't do then & I don't do now lol.

Soap's a catfish? I haven't seen that guy post in months, what happened? In case anyone is wondering, yes, I'm on Caws a lot and I know the people there. Just not an active poster.

He said he had 3 gfs & he ended up being the 3 gfs.

WTF?! Ohhhhhh I remember now!!! I kinda remember the Infamous expose on someone with 3 gfs, was that nigga Soap?

It's called acting lol. It's not like I visit gay chat forums or jerk off on cams for guys or anything, which I didn't do then & I don't do now lol.

Naw you just sext dudes.

He said he had 3 gfs & he ended up being the 3 gfs.

Pretty much this. And he was too afraid to diss me him this actual account. So he used his 'GF's' accounts to say how to felt about me, lmfao.

Cybersex with a man tho :/