NWO?

TheJoshuaGuest

Now Sting and Hulk Hogan are in the game. Who else thinks Nash, Hall, Syxx, Savage, Luger, Hennig, Rude, Steiner, Bagwell and Konnan could feature in the game? I love to be able to make the Wolfpac and NWO B&W. Feel free to discuss this.

Good, time to focus on the current roster, not the past.

Current roster alone can't sell. No one watches wrestling anymore, so what makes you think NXT stands a chance? If you wanna sell the game

you need to include wrestlers from the generation where wrestling was at its highest in terms of popularity.

• Like 1

Current roster alone can't sell. No one watches wrestling anymore, so what makes you think NXT stands a chance? If you wanna sell the game

you need to include wrestlers from the generation where wrestling was at its highest in terms of popularity.

10 legends at best. I and alot of other people want something new.

Now Sting and Hulk Hogan are in the game. Who else thinks Nash, Hall, Syxx, Savage, Luger, Hennig, Rude, Steiner, Bagwell and Konnan could feature in the game? I love to be able to make the Wolfpac and NWO B&W. Feel free to discuss this.

please stop referring to luger as part of the nwo.. he was only in there for 7 months as far as everyone else yeah i'd like them to be in but you can't have the nWo without the powerhouse Scott Northern.. See what i did there? LOL

Well Nash wrestles on occasions, Hogan only promotes, Hall was inducted into HOF. It can always be the WWF NWO, not WCW.

no thank you.. the wwf nWo was horrendous

the current roster is trash.

• Like 1

JeffDomain, I forgot about Scott Norton. I only refer to Luger as a member because he was part of Wolfpac, Elite and Midcarders?

Let the current vs legends argument resume! LOL.

And I didn't provoke it this time... score! But seriously, calling the current roster trash is absolutely ignorant. Is it trash because they aren't big muscly fellas'? The only thing that previous rosters have on this current one is size, saying otherwise is just silly.

If WCW is this year's game theme then of course the NWO will be in, last year in 2k14 only Sting, Luger were missing. Hope they are in I prefer legends to this current trash roster which are ( Santino, Ryder, Fandango, Jinder, Khail, Big E, Young, Titus, Sin Cara, Tensai, Brodus, Drew, Slater, Sandow, Rhodes,  Kofi ,Ryback, Curtis, R-Truth ) The people whom I didn't mention don't bother me that much , but these guys are a waste of space remove them all.

Plus new jobber/ talent who I hate 90% they will be in ( Bo Dallas, Adam Rose, Woods, Rusev ( Vladmir/Umaga wanabe), The Usos, Los Materdoers whatever there name is)

Also Roman Reigns his face turn and push is pathetic , he should  start off in the IC division just like The Rock did and then move up after 3 years or so.

Edited by BEAST987

If WCW is this year's game theme then of course the NWO will be in, last year in 2k14 only Sting, Luger were missing. Hope they are in I prefer legends to this current trash roster which are ( Santino, Ryder, Fandango, Jinder, Khail, Big E, Young, Titus, Sin Cara, Tensai, Brodus, Drew, Slater, Sandow, Rhodes,  Kofi ,Ryback, Curtis, R-Truth ) The people whom I didn't mention don't bother me that much , but these guys are a waste of space remove them all.

Plus new jobber/ talent who I hate 90% they will be in ( Bo Dallas, Adam Rose, Woods, Rusev ( Vladmir/Umaga wanabe), The Usos, Los Materdoers whatever there name is)

Also Roman Reigns his face turn and push is pathetic , he should  start off in the IC division just like The Rock did and then move up after 3 years or so.

wait does mean 10% of you likes them? also Tensai isn't trash watch some of his work as Giant Bernard in New Japan

• Like 1

wait does mean 10% of you likes them? also Tensai isn't trash watch some of his work as Giant Bernard in New Japan

Meaning there is 90% chance those people are going to be in WWE 2K15, well Tensai in the WWF/E he hasn't been used right.

Edited by BEAST987

Stop sucking the past's dick and move on. You have WWE '13, 2K14, and LOWM. Pick one of those.

And Smackdown1, 2, JBI, SYM, HCTP etc.

we don't care about your opinion about the current roster since all you do is