WWE 2K15 Current Gen Graphics

VintageMike101

Better start saving up for that PS4!  They've tried to say it in the nicest way possible but they are hinting that there will be no graphical changes, just new lighting.

• Like 1

I put on sd vs raw 07 the other day and the character models absolutely destroy the majority of the characters in 2k14, I think they'll revert to similar lighting for this one

I liked the lighting better in the older games, especially SD HCTP, SYM, and the SVR games.  Even some of the character models looked more accurate as far as facial details and animations for certain moves, which hopefully 2K was paying attention to and will bring back into their games as well.  Changing the lighting doesn't sound like much, but when done correctly makes all the difference in the world.

The model should look like what they had in SVR 2011.. Thats a strong example of what they are capable.. WWE 12 was a fucking downgrade in terms of graphics..