Career Mode?

TheJoshuaGuest

Perhaps it's similar to MyCareer on NBA2k14 which is very fun. I'm actually playing it as we speak. Once every month you have a meeting with your teams general manager and you can voice your satisfactions/displeasures, you can request a trade, you can let him know if you

don't like certain team mates or coaches, etc. So we might see that transfer over to the WWE games.

I'd like a career mode, they could have fictional small promotions for you to start off from, and they can implement NXT and the WWE Performance Centre into this.

Perhaps it's similar to MyCareer on NBA2k14 which is very fun. I'm actually playing it as we speak. Once every month you have a meeting with your teams general manager and you can voice your satisfactions/displeasures, you can request a trade, you can let him know if you

don't like certain team mates or coaches, etc. So we might see that transfer over to the WWE games.

that is completely unappealing to me.  as long as universe stays in i guess i'm okay with it

that is completely unappealing to me. as long as universe stays in i guess i'm okay with it

Universe is all sorts of fucked up and it's been that way since it first showed up. I don't even fuck with it. What's the point of two feuding stars having a PPV match if the match was done to death every week on RAW/SDl? And how can a career mode where you can freely choose your own destination depending on your actions not appeal to you? The fuck?!

that is completely unappealing to me. as long as universe stays in i guess i'm okay with it
Universe is all sorts of fucked up and it's been that way since it first showed up. I don't even fuck with it. What's the point of two feuding stars having a PPV match if the match was done to death every week on RAW/SDl? And how can a career mode where you can freely choose your own destination depending on your actions not appeal to you? The fuck?!
All he cares about is WCW, ignore him.

There's nothing wrong with having legends in the game and I actually want them and feel they should always be included but fuck I want my career mode too. Imagine your caw making it to WM and killing the streak against Taker... starting off from the development center. That feeling of accomplishment is what matters when playing a season mode.

Screw universe mode. Every bloody time I'm on their it freezes. It's boring, for gods sake. It's extremely repetitive as well. The same crap about two guys feuding with each other. I always find my self simming matches I don't want to play. Get rid of it, or make it better.

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow

Screw universe mode. Every bloody time I'm on their it freezes. It's boring, for gods sake. It's extremely repetitive as well. The same crap about two guys feuding with each other. I always find my self simming matches I don't want to play. Get rid of it, or make it better.

Look at it this way, with the history lesson mode gone they can finally fix it.

Look at it this way, with the history lesson mode gone they can finally fix it.

Even though career mode (and wwe 2k14 itself) has more bugs then an Mexican lunch, I still find it boring to play, and I'm sure I don't have to explain why. I'd much rather prefer a career mode, like EA's Fifa 14 or NBA's 2K14.

i'd like a career mode. don't like it? don't play it. legends fans have had plenty of games to relive the past. time for a change.

Yeah I agree