FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Agree with these guys ^ I can see Balotelli being on the transfer list 6 months from now. 

that is the truth you can expect everything from balotelli.

Gonna be fun to watch. Since Suarez left we need a guy with an entertaining attitude. Balo is that guy.

Rodgers did a great job getting the best out of suarez, stopping most of his diving, calming his anger on the pitch etc last season, suarez just bites people to force a transfer (or maybe its to get a wee holiday?).

he'll try the same with balo... and who knows he may be successful! it may well be a bigger challenge than rodgers can handle but due to his skills on the pitch, i think its worth the risk!

also, Balo coming in means, borini will probably jump ship... theres an offer of £14m on the table for him so thats the £16m cost nearly all eradicated. throw in the fact AC wanted £10m just to loan him, then i think buying him was the smart move. if he has to be sold on for even £5m then theres profit there!

Manchester United are set to sign Real Madrid winger Angel di Maria in a deal worth over £48 million

i think he worth more than that he is so fast and a great playmaker Man Utd need a player like him.

And tbh we would of won if it wasn't for the Offside goal... 

There was more then that. A foul on Mertasacker, and Everton players were getting away with things which would have been fouls

Not a good performance from United today, shaky defense although Jones was very good,Young was our worst player on the pitch with his wasteful passing/crossing and that stupid dive, we were really lacking in the pace department but it was nice to see Michael Keane get his league debut   

As much as I'd like Di Maria in my team, I think paying £63.9m for him is ridiculously overpriced. He only scored 22 goals  for Real Madrid in 124 appearances. £35-£40m seems good but anything over £50m+ seems like too much.

I've already seen #VanGaalOut by morons who have no patience

I saw that too. Some guy even went as far as saying "with LVG in charge we are certain for relegation"

As much as I'd like Di Maria in my team, I think paying £63.9m for him is ridiculously overpriced. He only scored 22 goals  for Real Madrid in 124 appearances. £35-£40m seems good but anything over £50m+ seems like too much.

it's not about how many goals he score it's about the effect on the team his not striker he is a great playmaker

very fast and man united need a player like him now,i remember last year champions league final when he was behind real madrid

victory in the extra time and he still running this kind of players fit on the BPL.

Can't believe Giroud is out for 10 weeks

Looks like we'll be playing Sanchez up front..We need to sign a striker this transfer window for sure though.. Hopefully the likes of Cavani.

Here's a starting 11 team sheet I think looks good obviously swap Giroud for Sanago in the subs.

CJZJNcl.png

Looks like we'll be playing Sanchez up front..We need to sign a striker this transfer window for sure though.. Hopefully the likes of Cavani.

Here's a starting 11 team sheet I think looks good obviously swap Giroud for Sanago in the subs.

CJZJNcl.png

I'd rather we put Alexis Sanchez on the left and put a World Class ST upfront. And why Walcott on the subs???

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow

CJZJNcl.png

I'd rather we put Alexis Sanchez on the left and put a World Class ST upfront. And why Walcott on the subs???

With Walcott being injury prone, we'd bring him in sometime in the second reducing his change of being injured and yh maybe if we signed someone like Cavani, we could swap Cazorla for Ox and put Sanchez on the right wing and play Cavani in the ST position! Hopefully we sign a striker. 

uniteds performance this season is proof that moyes wasnt given enough time. wasted a season by sacking him, and if they don't give van gall time they'll just have wasted another.