FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

I wouldn't say united were terrible in 12/13 it was just we had no competition also Moyes never looked like he had even a pinch of confidence, like in his first media conference he had Fergie told him he was the boss and he had no choice then you hear stories of Moyes telling Rio Ferdinand to play like Phil Jagielka

@Bale

But we had a better season then Man Utd. Which you are calling a trophy winning side (which is funny because Man Utd aren't even getting UCL football. So James Rodriguez would probably go to Arsenal rather then Man Utd) ,even though we did win a trophy this season. Arsenal are in with a very good chance of wining the BPL. We were at the top for 128 days and the reason why we dropped to fourth is simple. Injuries and lack of squad depth. If we can get the signings we need we have a good chance of winning. I don't think we're stronger then Manchester City but I think we are strong enough to deal with the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea. I think we will come second, either us or Chelsea, with the blue side of Manchester first and Liverpool fourth. I think Man Utd will come 5th.

last year man united was bad because david moyes and this season we have a great coach like van gaal

and i can't think Arsenal can win The PL and no they not strong enough to deal with liverpool i think you forget this

I think that was more of a freak occurrence. Liverpool were in unreal form, while Arsenal were slumping. Also Liverpool will have a drastically different team this season, so really it could go either way for us.

Also if Van Gaal doesn't sign some decent players, he'll still be where Moyes was, except without any half decent centre backs. Would you trust Jones/Evans/Smalling at the back all season?

That not excuse for moyes all i remember 90% of last year squad it's the same 2012-2013 squad with Feregson and guess what man united win the PL.

Man Utd weren't the strongest that year either. Even if Ferguson was in charge I doubt he would have won this season, not with an inform Liverpool, City and Chelsea.

i can't believe Lampard go to Man City that's really strange they don't need him they have many players in his position 

and he is ending his career if he still got it he will still in Chelsea.

Edited by bale

i can't believe Lampard go to Man City that's really strange they don't need him they have many players in his position 

Well it was quiet inevitable. Apparently, New York City, is owned by Manchester City. 

Well it was quiet inevitable. Apparently, New York City, is owned by Manchester City. 

yea but do you think Man City Really need him ?

yea but do you think Man City Really need him ?

No. Yaya Toure was great for City, as was Fernandinho, they just bought Fernando, Lampard will most likely be a back up CM/CDM

rooney-fletcher-manchester-united_318277

CHAMPIONS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WITH TEARS IN MY EYES I'AM SO PROUD 

I'm not downing you're win, in fact congrats to LVG for winning a trophy. But Liverpool isn't exactly the toughest team in the league.

#it'sspelledyour #liverpoolisbetterthenarsenal

Before you write stuff like that check the results. We beat Liverpool 2/3 times this season, and they had Suarez. 

but they finished above you! and you also said it didn't matter United beat and drew with Arsenal last season, Arsenal are better then United because they finished above United

I didn't make that, lmao, I just knew it would rustle your jimmies so most Arsenal fans can't handle banter. The emirates cup isn't a real trophy btw, lmao.

A Trophy is a trophy at the end of the day. 

Shame we lost that match due to stupid linesmen decisions. 

so united only won because the competition were drunk? gotcha.

When they faced Real Madrid, Madrid team wasn't it's first.