FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Very nice to see, its almost like a big fuck you to Madrid and Chelsea that United aren't going to be used anymore. No more people using rumours to United to get new contracts.

Well I've seen United get it the worst imo with all the publicity United get with bs rumours. I can't believe rumour anymore unless it di marzio or bbc. I want United to get Fabinho and another winger, not so confident on Perisic.

I'd say that's mostly a bias opinion because you're a fan though. I mean, granted a lot of the players aren't as high profile, but these past few seasons Liverpool get linked with sooooooo many players through out the entire season, transfer window or not. Newcastle bing linked with so many players this season, it's just the press all looking for the tiny possibility of an exclusive... And there's so many different press / news outlets now that they jump on anything, whether there is truth in it or not

Our away kit is awful... They took a kit that worked in the 90s but not now, and made it worse.

There's not a lot of stand out lots this season. Wolves black away kit looks ok.baffled why all 3 of Celtics kits are green 

Bonucci to Milan is a great deal imo, you weaken the rivals and bring in a proven winner for a team that doesn't have much chemistry, Milan has been doing work and its really nice to see. Maybe they'll get on the right path.