FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Hmm yes? To get accurate stats because all of yours are made up? Also feel free to quote me about the Isco DMF thing. I said he should drop Casmeiro and play Isco as CM. never ever have I said Isco is a DMF.

Major rumors from papers in Portugal and Sky Sports that Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid, probably bollocks but a story to keep an eye on

He just signed a five year contract in November (I think) there actually seems to be some legitimately to this Ronaldo wanting out, according to the rumors only PSG and United can afford him 

I don't see him leaving but it does have me imagining him returning and the reactions. Didn't he say in a interview one day he would come back to United or am I just making shit up?

So looks like the Ronaldo wanting out of Madrid is coming to an end but now it looks like Robert Lewandowski wants out of Munich! 

also DAVE STAYS! (Perez confirmed this pretty much when he won reelection)

• 2 weeks later...

So Wazza and 75 m for Lukaku, I fucking hope this is a good deal, it makes sense because United remove that shit ton of wages and get a proven striker but its still a lot of money but worth it to see the Chelsea fans bitch and moan over their summer