FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Was thinking the same, I don't understand why Real want De Gea so bad when they have a solid keeper in Navas, only thing I can think is so just Perez wants to spend his money on world class players

The Real Madrid board is retarded honestly, signing players the club dosen't need and benching them. Feel REALLY bad for James, world class talent destroyed by Madrid. Now they want to sign Mbappe and Alli (I read that Mbappe told Monaco that he needs to move there) If they actually end up signing him I will be shocked, there's literally no place for him and he would be dumb to move there. 

Yeah Mbappe should stay at Monaco for another season and then go to Real Madrid. Benzema will probably be moved on next year, I don't see him being there anymore and I can see Zindane moving Ronaldo more centrally.

3 hours ago, Ohm said:

Yeah Mbappe should stay at Monaco for another season and then go to Real Madrid. Benzema will probably be moved on next year, I don't see him being there anymore and I can see Zindane moving Ronaldo more centrally.

I wouldn't say he should stay at Monaco because if they don't do well next season (like Leicester) he will regret not moving like Vardy and Mahrez, and he will lose all the heat. He should move to a club where he will get play time tho, maybe Man Utd or Man City but def not Real Madrid. I think it will be hard for him in United too. And Benzema will probably retire in RM lmao. Perez and Zidane really like him. I wish if RM would kick him out and have James play as a winger and Ronaldo play as a ST.

Edited by Auday Elyafe

So apparently the Griezmann's deal has been "called off". I don't buy any of that, there's way too many signs for the deal to just be called off. I seen some were saying because of the transfer ban but United don't even have to deal Atletico, just need to pay his buy out clause

11 hours ago, Ohm said:

So apparently the Griezmann's deal has been "called off". I don't buy any of that, there's way too many signs for the deal to just be called off. I seen some were saying because of the transfer ban but United don't even have to deal Atletico, just need to pay his buy out clause

Because apparently paying someone 100m is not a transfer.

28 minutes ago, fufu ÷ said:

Because apparently paying someone 100m is not a transfer.

The ban on Atletico only shows Atletico can't buy anyone, selling is allow unless I'm mistaken but Barca still bought players even with the ban just wasn't able to register Turan

8 minutes ago, Ohm said:

The ban on Atletico only shows Atletico can't buy anyone, selling is allow unless I'm mistaken but Barca still bought players even with the ban just wasn't able to register Turan

Do you think they'd sell a player and not bring in a replacement though?

21 minutes ago, fufu ÷ said:

Do you think they'd sell a player and not bring in a replacement though?

There's really nothing they can do since he has a buy-out clause. All United has to do is pay them the money and they can't stop him leaving though I don't think Griezmann would want to do that but all the signs point to him coming to United.

Some people have morals dude, he probably doesn't want the club to struggle, atl. Madrid does seem to usually have a close knit feel to the players. Granted he'll probably profit out of it, but the transfer ban does look to be making him look like he's going to stay on one more season where he's at. Sometimes money isn't everything!

Yes but he did say he was ready to leave but he might have had a change of heart and if so and he stays, he gets even more respect from me and I won't be disappointed. Most people would leave in that situation. The thing I hate most about this ban is La Liga will become worse since its going to continue to be dominated by barca and real. Atletico is pretty much the only team that can compete will them but I see a couple of players leaving so its going to be a even worse distance between the rest of the league.

all the more reason for him to stay. when you look at a lot of the players that have left there, most are always open to a return in later years of their career, torres being an example of it actually happening, did forlan go back? costa has said he'd like to finish his career there etc. if its creating a family environment, you can understand why he'd stay 1 more season....

...that being said, some times things change so i'd not bank on whats happening there until the window closes. the UK media's stance seems to be that, as Ibra wont be fit until at least January, uniteds interests have changed anyways, and they need a new number 9 rather than taking griezman. 

I don't know how I feel about Lacazette, if Griezmann doesn't come which looks very likely to not happen, I want Lukaku or Morata. Morata has been killing it for being majority on the bench this season and Lukaku had another impressive season with Everton even though he's probably going to Chelsea 

I'd be embarrassed to have Ramos as captain after that pathetic piece of cheating, he'll probably join Rivaldo as being remembered for embarrassing dives and nothing else

Ranos was always a dirty player and Man Utd fans still photoshoped pics of him in Utd jerseys and made rumors he's joining Utd. If you had the chance to sign him you would say he's the best defender in the world but now that he rejected Utd and is playing for Madrid he is embarrassing. Cry more Joey, 12 UCLs and your team is about to be thrashed at the super cup lol. If we beat Juventus by 4 I wonder what's going to happen to Utd lol.