FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

lucky enough at the end... i really do hope Jose has them playing more interesting football next season though, i mean fuck me they've been hard to watch this year

So read an article that Chelsea fans don't want Lukaku, I wonder why. All I have see from him is class. Would fucking love him at Manchester United, pretty ideal fit for Zlatan

I don't think United needs a striker. Rashford can easily be a starter. Man Utd has been spending shit loads on midfielders and attackers while their defense has been shit ever since Vidic and Rio left.

Well Valencia and Bailly has been good but United does need a playmaker defender, I would love to have Varane but he'll never leave so I would go for Laporte if he's available.

1 hour ago, Ohm said:

Well Valencia and Bailly has been good but United does need a playmaker defender, I would love to have Varane but he'll never leave so I would go for Laporte if he's available.

Yeah that's 2/4 defenders. Blind is trash, dosen't deserve to play for United at all. Smalling is a bit better but I still feel like he's not Man Utd quality, maybe he would fit better is a smaller club like Tottenham or Everton. I think Shaw is a great player but Mourinho fucked him up just like Martial, Schweini, and Rooney.

If united don't change their style of play, most attacking players would be a waste of money. Someone with pace for a quick counter is all they'd need. 

I suspect priority might soon be for a new keeper though 

You're deluded if you think Rooney and Schweinstiger are still world class players, Rooney has been in major decline for some time (bout from 12-13) and Bastian was so good that Munich let him go, Luke Shaw was actually getting really good until he broke his leg, ever since then he hasn't been the same but he did improve after the public criticism by Jose and newsflash Zlatan is better then Martial 

Martial is only rated so highly because of his price tag and has debut against Liverpool. Other than some, admittedly awesome, assists, goals etc, he's very ordinary, and on quite a lot of occasions he's just plain shit. 

8 hours ago, Aero said:

If united don't change their style of play, most attacking players would be a waste of money. Someone with pace for a quick counter is all they'd need. 

I suspect priority might soon be for a new keeper though 

Romero is doing a great job tbh. He should be the number 1 if De Gea leaves.

7 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

You're deluded if you think Rooney and Schweinstiger are still world class players, Rooney has been in major decline for some time (bout from 12-13) and Bastian was so good that Munich let him go, Luke Shaw was actually getting really good until he broke his leg, ever since then he hasn't been the same but he did improve after the public criticism by Jose and newsflash Zlatan is better then Martial 

Huh? Remember when you marked out when he signed for Man Utd? Schweini was world class until Mourinho kicked him out like he did to Kaka. Mourinho is a shitty manager, goodluck with the asshole. Rooney is just like Casillas, Mourinho kept benching him and his performance started to decline but when he left and Carlo took over he stayed there for like 3 years, won the UCL, and did a great job. Rooney still has something in him he just needs a good manager.Also his position is a striker, ever since they started fucking with his position he lost it. I hope Ibra can fuck off and Man Utd can play with Rashford and Rooney up top. As much as I like Ibra I hate seeing him taking Rooney's place just like I would've hated to see De Gea take Casillas's place if he joined. 

You're living off past accomplishments, Rooney's past it he was in decline way before Jose, Schweinsteiger is past it too, if Schweinsteiger still had it he wouldn't have gone to Chicago Fire he would of gone to a decent team in Europe, like him or hate him Jose Mourinho has improved Man United a cup and a european final to his name? good start 

17 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

You're living off past accomplishments, Rooney's past it he was in decline way before Jose, Schweinsteiger is past it too, if Schweinsteiger still had it he wouldn't have gone to Chicago Fire he would of gone to a decent team in Europe, like him or hate him Jose Mourinho has improved Man United a cup and a european final to his name? good start 

Rooney was in decline ever since Sir Alex left. You can't blame him as the WHOLE team was in decline. Also Schweini could've played for a European club (Galatasaray I think?) But obviously he's in the end of his career and he's probably getting paid really good in the MLS. I still believe Rooney has it and I still believe Schweini could've made it to the main squad. He wasn't even given a chance against the shittiest teams. If he's so bad then why were all Man Utd fans happy when he signed? Hypocrites.

The whole team is in decline? fuck it if winning a cup and reaching a European final means a team is in decline then I'm excited for the future! Of course most United fans were happy with Bastian Schweinsteiger but most of them also knew he was past his prime but we hoped his experience would help the team but his performances weren't up to scratch also he took a 50% pay cut to go to Chicago

Rooney is shite and has been shite for years. Take away his penalties and his stats are tragic. 

Bast chose the wrong league more than anything. He wasn't what he was, but in a slower league he could've still played at a top level. The Premier League is 90% physicality, 10% skill, so it was never made for him to begin with. Just a shame he put the stain on his career.

11 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

The whole team is in decline? fuck it if winning a cup and reaching a European final means a team is in decline then I'm excited for the future! Of course most United fans were happy with Bastian Schweinsteiger but most of them also knew he was past his prime but we hoped his experience would help the team but his performances weren't up to scratch also he took a 50% pay cut to go to Chicago

Yes Man Utd is in fucking decline. The fact that you're proud of Europa League is pathetic. Man Utd belongs to the Champions League with clubs Like Real and Barcelona. You even nearly got knocked out of the semis by Celta. You cant even make it to the top 4.

1 hour ago, Ohm said:

Damn just watched the highlights from Real Madrid vs Sevilla, that Nacho goal was so fucked up but I guess if its legal but seriously no class by him.

It's the same thing as passing it fast but instead he took the shot. (Fifa rules say the ball should be played from the same place the foul happened and the ball should be still.) Nothing wrong with it.

I see your point just personally saw it as douchy to not let Sevilla set up and if it was Sevilla that did it to Real Madrid, you would probably be pissed or say its classless 

it was a bit of a dick move but i've seen worse. if i was the ref, i'd not have let it stand, purely because the refs back was turned when it happened. he arguably can't be sure of exactly what happened.... but had he had full view of it, then yep, why not let it stand.