FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

11 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Munich were screwed by the ref 

Not really lol. Vidal got a yellow then got a warning and then got the red card, he should've been sent off way earlier. If anything I blame Vidal, he is a fucking dumbass to attempt such tackle at such crucial time when there wasn't really that much of danger. And did you forget the penalty he wasted which wasn't even a penalty? If anything I blame Vidal not the refs. Take away the 2 offside goals and Madrid would still advance through. Real Madrid played better than Bayern, had it not been the 2 red cards I think Real Madrid would have had a hard time and possibly lost, but you can only blame Bayern players for their unnecessary tackles.

And the own goal was an offside too, if it wasn't for that goal they wouldn't even go to ET.

That doesn't excuse poor refereeing decisions at least with the Ramos own goal you could argue that he intercepted the ball before it was officially offside

Saying stats dont matter is dumb especially when United draw like 15 matches in a row and the fans and the manager keep crying about the stats. Casemiro got the same warnings as Vidal, Vidal just kept going on with the tackles without giving a fuck.

Anyway you barely made it into the uel semis lol. You struggled against Anderlacht, Real Madrid would rape that team.

Yes I did and Manchester had to go to ET LOL.... anyway if you make it through Celta you def wont beat Lyon in the final considering Ajax wont make it. (I hardly doubt Man U will beat Celta but if so, they will get raped by Lyon)

Neither are Manchester United lol (nowadays, not taking anything away from the fact that they are one of the best clubs but nowadays theyre a joke lol)

Neither are Manchester United lol (nowadays, not taking anything away from the fact that they are one of the best clubs but nowadays theyre a joke lol)

Kinda weird Madrid didn't park the bus after equalizing with 10 players... very dumb move. Also don't get why the fuck Bale started and they should ship Benzema out asap. Such a shame to see Isco, Morata, and James on the bench. Casemiro is a fucking retard, every match he commits tons of fouls. Should have been sent off in the last two matches.