FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

• 2 weeks later...

i'd quite like to see Barca and Real get knocked out, would make it interesting, and there's enough teams in there that would be fully deserving of winning it still in there. Juve are a prime example.... if claudio was still at Leicester, i'd have loved them to lift it just for the story behind it, but they can do one now,

Depends on who makes the semi's for me

I can see them beating Juve and/or A.Madrid/Leicester but Munich and Real would be very difficult games 

Edited by DrJoeyMagnumRyan™

If Dortmund had Reus and Gotze I think they would beat Monaco. Monaco aren't really that good, the only reason they impressed against Man City is because Man City is trash. Monace lost 4-1 to PSG days ago. Dortmund is way better but all their players are young and lack experience. Plus what happened to their bus must have frightened them. As far as Spanish teams getting knocked out, the only team from La Liga that will get knocked out is Barca. Real are so good they could've easily beat Bayern at least 5-1 today. Of course I know the red card played a big factor but that's football for you. Barca will never comeback tho, they can't perform a comeback every time and Juventus ain't no PSG. Hopefully the final four are Real, Atletico, Juve, and Dortmund. Then Real gets Dortmund.