FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Joey I am waiting for you to turn on him when you go trophyless. Just like the Van Gaal days when I used to talk shit about him and you used to protect him then ended up turning on him.

As far as Rooney not getting a spot in the starting team. What would you expect when you play him out of his postion and have fellaini with him in the midfield?

• Like 1

The manager of my teams get my support Auday, I won't turn on them just because of early poor results, never once did I say Van Gaal should be sacked, I probably said I wouldn't be sad if he was let go but I never called for him to be sacked and BTW Van Gaal did win sliverware with United

The manager of my teams get my support Auday, I won't turn on them just because of early poor results, never once did I say Van Gaal should be sacked, I probably said I wouldn't be sad if he was let go but I never called for him to be sacked and BTW Van Gaal did win sliverware with United

Too bad the manager gets your suppor yet a legend like Rooney who gave everything dosen't. Mourinho is the biggest dickhead in football history, fucking legends everywhere he goes although they still have lots to offer. Rooney isn't even that old and he's still better than a lot of people starting. Anyway goodluck supporting your manager who will not even win UEL.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only Liverpool player I respect in the last decade he's a true legend even if he didn't win EPL but still a legend

in other news it's officially Liverpool out of the race for the title this year , poor Coutinho.

Edited by Bale

• 2 weeks later...