FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

a good game? jesus that was poor watching for all concerned! Can is a fat bastard currently! sturridge did himself no favours with klopp seeing how the game changed when he came off (though playing against 6 defenders does make it hard for a striker to shine). ref was shocking all round... wasted evening watching that!

PAUL POGBA IS THE BEST FOOTBALLER OF ALL TIME

On a side note tho. Please sack the dickhead. I am sorry but he's not special, maybe he used to be but not anymore. He has tons of better players to start with. And where is fucking Schweinsteiger? Why is he being a dickhead to him? Just like the Kaka days, at least Kaka was an injury prone but Schweiny is ready to play. I would much rather have him starting than Fellaini. Why the fuck is he starting Rashford and Lingard? I mean don't get me wrong they're good but Martial is a way better winger. If you want to play Rashford give him a couple of minutes in every game or play him in europa league but to start against Chelsea that's a disaster. The kid has no experience to play such match. I wouldn't be surprised if Mou got sacked and we saw players like Rooney getting back to their good form. And I am surprised he is not starting Mata too. Mata is the engine of Man Utd.

Look at the secret United fan guys 

I am not happy when Man Utd lose. I miss their days when they used to be amongst the top European teams, same for other clubs like Milan and Inter. I am never happy to see a club with rich history get fucked. However, if they get fucked I am not losing sleep over it.

Any true football fan would appreciate a club like Man Utd. Just because I appreciate them dosen't mean I am a fan.

I gotta laugh at the kneejerk reaction to a couple of bad results, it's only been 9 games and United are 6 points off the top 4 places, Jose's been in the job just under 5 months it's utter nonsense to be calling for him to be sacked, the man needs time to build his team 

I gotta laugh at the kneejerk reaction to a couple of bad results, it's only been 9 games and United are 6 points off the top 4 places, Jose's been in the job just under 5 months it's utter nonsense to be calling for him to be sacked, the man needs time to build his team 

"United is 6 points off the top 4 places" remember when man Utd used to be at the top of the table? It's honestly sad to see Man Utd fans being happy and excited to make the top 4. Manchester United should be at the first place with all the money spent and all the top players. Pogba, Ibra, Rooney, Martial and Schweiny..... Honestly if Van Gaal was the manager right now he might be doing a better job. At least Van Gaal didn't have this squad. And even the games United won, they hardly won them.

Top 3 at this moment in time have the same points each of 20 points, that's what I meant by 6 points off the top 4, United are not a quick fix and you're kidding yourself if you think LVG would be doing better, United have been playing much better under Jose than under LVG and that's a stone cold fact 

where were these rants when liverpool were being shit then Audrey?they too were up amongst the european greats and haven't been just handed a pile of money to buy leagues... definitely a united fan!

zlatan is struggling in the prem though! i'd sooner bench him than rashford

• Like 1

Well the reason I see Rashford being played is because he actually does play quite well in big matches but it does piss me off hearing people saying to sack Jose, he's still working on building his team. Did I like the squad he played against Chelsea? Fuck no but its a mistake that will be corrected. I do agree with Auday with Schweinsteiger not being played, makes no damn sense, the same with Darmain. Both can be a lot better replacements for Fellaini and Valencia. Two people I fucking hate with a passion. Hopefully we can improve on these mistakes and start picking up wins