FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

Bale

Favourite Team - Arsenal, has been forever and will be forever!

Looking forward to this season, watching new players play in the premier league for the first time :D Gonna be exciting. Think Arsenal will do well this season. Can't wait. 

• Like 1

My favourite team is the most successfull team in the UK they are The Red Devils Man Utd

hope this season will great to them unlike the last year. :)

Edited by bale

I support Manchester United

I'd say we'll get top 4 finish this season maybe even get in the title race but for this season i'd be happy getting back into europe

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks James Rodriguez to Madrid was a bad move.

why bro do you want him to move to Arsenal  :p that's not gonna happen they not a championships Club they barley win a cup

last year and the players in the world want to play with the best teams like Real Madrid,Man United

it's a great move to James Rodriguez Career to play with the best team in world.

Edited by bale

why bro do you want him to move to Arsenal :p that's not gonna happen they not a championships Club they barley win a cup

last year and the players in the world want to play with the best teams like Real Madrid,Man United

it's a great move to James Rodriguez Career to play with the best team in world.

No Gareth, we already have a jam packed midfield, and a similar player to James in Ozil. The reason why I think it was a poor move on Madrids half was that there was no need to spend that kind of money on an unproven player who only played in Monaco and Porto.Also, Madrid had Isco and Modrid to play the CAM role. He is gonna get out shone by Bale and Ronaldo, and find it hard to show he is worth £63m. I think the only reason why madrid buyed him is because they wanted to Rival Barcelona's uneeded signing of Suarez.

why bro do you want him to move to Arsenal :p that's not gonna happen they not a championships Club they barley win a cup

No Gareth, we already have a jam packed midfield, and a similar player to James in Ozil. The reason why I think it was a poor move on Madrids half was that there was no need to spend that kind of money on an unproven player who only played in Monaco and Porto.Also, Madrid had Isco and Modrid to play the CAM role. He is gonna get out shone by Bale and Ronaldo, and find it hard to show he is worth £63m. I think the only reason why madrid buyed him is because they wanted to Rival Barcelona's uneeded signing of Suarez.

You just made yourself out to be a FIFA player, and that's what your base your views on like most people these days.

Romelu Lukaku signed for Everton for 28 million Chelsea are fools to let him go

I could say that about alot of teams like Arsenal always giving their plays to their rivals, Man Utd buying Bebe for £7m instead of buying James Rodriguez for £5m. FC Barcelona selling Fabregas. Man Utd letting Pogba go, and Madrid selling Khedira, Isco and Di Maria.

Hold up now do clubs have a magic mirror that tells them how a player will be like in 5 years? and the reason why pogba left united was due to him refusing to sign a contract

• Like 1

Ok Buddy But Remember this is the premier league discussion there is 20 team in the PL and you jumped out on Real Madrid and James Rodriguez you really strange man.

Edited by bale

Hold up now do clubs have a magic mirror that tells them how a player will be like in 5 years? and the reason why pogba left united was due to him refusing to sign a contract

:lol your right every team should have a magic mirror to tell them that is the new zidane,maradona,pele....etc

Miz Fan really strange.

i would also like to mention that arsenal could have signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic but they only offered him a trial

Edited by JoeyMagnumRyan

why bro do you want him to move to Arsenal  :p that's not gonna happen they not a championships Club they barley win a cup

We may not win cups but we create legends and make history instead.. Seems like everyone forgets a few years back when we destroyed everyone. 

Also we couldn't sign players because of the move to emirates and still paying that off! As soon as we buy a quality player we win a cup? There will be plenty more where that came from buddy! 

Edited by Zarky

Ok Buddy But Remember this is the premier league discussion there is 20 team in the PL and you jumped out on Real Madrid and James Rodriguez you really strange man.

Just an opinion

He only ever made 3 appearances for Manchester United, of course he would of let if he was made second choice after midfielders like Cleverly. And It was quiet obvious that James Rodriguez was a better player then Bebe if you look at stats, and that comment wasn't just aimed at Manchester United. I also said we're fools for strengthening our rivals. 

Edited by ForeverInOurShadow

We may not win cups but we create legends and make history instead.. Seems like everyone forgets a few years back when we destroyed everyone. 

Also we couldn't sign players because of the move to emirates and still paying that off! As soon as we buy a quality player we win a cup? There will be plenty more where that came from buddy! 

We all really enjoyed watching this team Henry,berckamp ,Peris and a team never lost the whole season that was fantastic but that in 2004 and

we are now in 2014 and come on Zarky you say that arsenal can't buy a good players all i remember last year they bought Ozil from Real Madrid that mean that they have a money.

Edited by bale

We all really enjoyed watching this team Henry,berckamp ,Peris and a team never lost the whole season that was fantastic but that in 2004 and

we are now in 2014 and come on Zarky you say that arsenal can't buy a good players all i remember last year they bought Ozil from Real Madrid that mean that they have a money.

Yes that's in 2004 but everyone has seemed to forget about it, saying Arsenal can't win trophies? Check our history. 

And yes we have last year/now because we've paid off the stadium now and we're picking up star players such as Ozil,Sanchez and maybe Khedira/Balotelli"Khedira/Balotelli are rumors"

He only ever made 3 appearances for Manchester United, of course he would of let if he was made second choice after midfielders like Cleverly. And It was quiet obvious that James Rodriguez was a better player then Bebe if you look at stats, and that comment wasn't just aimed at Manchester United. I also said we're fools for strengthening our rivals. 

Im sure he would have done well but as i said he refused to sign a contract also it wasn't like united were like oh it's one or the other