• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fufu ÷

• Fozy

• BrokenDreams23

• Mystiquε

Fat shaming is a horrible fucking thing. Don't do it, you're a fucking cunt if you do.

Seems like someone gained a pound or two...

Nah... his "mate" is a fat cunt who cant get no fanny.

Fat shaming is a horrible fucking thing. Don't do it, you're a fucking cunt if you do.

can you explain why? i'm fascinated by it.

Why should I explain? You know it's wrong. There's a difference to shaming someone than helping them understand that they're overweight and should lose weight.

Why should I explain? You know it's wrong. There's a difference to shaming someone than helping them understand that they're overweight and should lose weight.

Because I would like to learn about where other peoples opinions stem from.

Because I would like to learn about where other peoples opinions stem from.

Oh fuck off, it comes from the fact that it's wrong.

why?

Exactly. Being ashamed of the fact that you're fat might give you the motivation to lose weight. Being fat does not only look bad, but it's also extremely unhealthy, and in the most cases it's their own fault that they'te fat. (Not in all cases, but in many) So why shouldn't they be ashamed of themselves?

why?

Exactly. Being ashamed of the fact that you're fat might give you the motivation to lose weight. Being fat does not only look bad, but it's also extremely unhealthy, and in the most cases it's their own fault that they'te fat. (Not in all cases, but in many) So why shouldn't they be ashamed of themselves?

Might. That's the problem here. You don't think people who are overweight aren't ashamed of it? To lose weight you need inspiration, not enervation.

Motivation is the best way to go, no need to make them feel bad about themselves. There's usually a reason as to why people are fat, when they're younger maybe their parents split up and they look at food as comfort.

why?

Might. That's the problem here. You don't think people who are overweight aren't ashamed of it? To lose weight you need inspiration, not enervation.

Before I reply, everything I post is directed strictly towards those people who are fat because they eat alot and are lazy, not those who are fat because of a genetical disease etc.

With that being said, NOTHING works for everybody. Some people might get the motivation to lose weight when you approach the topic nicely and try helping them get the motivation by throwing compliments at them at how they look super in shape when they lost like 5 pounds of fat. Others get motivated when people make them feel ashamed of themselves. I should know, since exactly that worked for me.

I was extremely fat as a child, and I never really got the motivation to lose weight, no matter how much my parents tried to inspire me. Then, some people started making fun of me in Highschool, so I got motivated, started eating less and started working out. Now, I'm not saying that we should make fun of all fat people, but making them a little ashamed of themselves could help in some cases. Hell, it IS their fault. They fucked up. When you fuck up at something, aren't you ashamed of yourself, too?

It sucks to see what Brotch said. You were bullied, it doesn't make sense that you would become the bully now that you have lost weight. Not everyone is strong enough to channel it into a positive thing, most will just fall into a darker place.

I was never mocked for being fat or anything but my good friend in high school was and before he met me he tried killing himself and was in therapy over it. The best thing you can do is just treat them like they are human beings. Be cool with them, include them in your activities and maybe they will like a lifestyle change and better themselves.  

Also, Bray Wyatt and Samoa Joe are fat and they can wrestle as well as the guys in top physical shape. They're not unhealthy or lazy. If you are talking about people that are pushing like 400/500 pounds, those people most likely have metabolism or thyroid problems. 

@fufu: Nah I'm 135-140 pounds at 5'7-5'8, I'm far from fat :)

@Brotch: I sit around eating food alot & I don't get fat, even when I try to get just a little because I need a little meat on my bones & you know why, it's cause like Hippo said......I have a high metabolism that burns off fat. Some "fat" people could have a low metabolism that hinders them from losing fat, so not all "fat" are "lazy" people that can help themselves being "fat". People need to stop & think from other people's perspectives before jumping the shark & opening their mouths.

Also, before someone ignorantly says it........no I was never fat nor was I picked on in school for my weight, I was picked on, yes, but for other reasons that I never knew, but in the end the pickers got theirs.

Edited by BrokenDreams23

@Brotch: I sit around eating food alot & I don't get fat, even when I try to get just a little because I need a little meat on my bones & you know why, it's cause like Hippo said......I have a high metabolism that burns off fat. Some "fat" people could have a low metabolism that hinders them from losing fat, so not all "fat" are "lazy" people that can help themselves being "fat".

If I'd get a dollar bill every time I read this argument I'd be rich

@Brotch: I sit around eating food alot & I don't get fat, even when I try to get just a little because I need a little meat on my bones & you know why, it's cause like Hippo said......I have a high metabolism that burns off fat. Some "fat" people could have a low metabolism that hinders them from losing fat, so not all "fat" are "lazy" people that can help themselves being "fat".

What? lol you always talking about weight then? Your girlfriend Jenny Craig? lol.

Seriously, what argument? I just told how it is for me & that could......could be the same for others, I dunno. I ain't tryna argue :)

tbh, they can control it even if their metabolism is against them. it's not to say they'll be skinny or whatever, but you can turn that to muscle with exercise, which at the end of the day is a lot better - both to look at and for health reasons. as someone brought them up before, guys like Samoa Joe and Bray Wyatt will have a solid core of muscle under their layer of fat. also in Joe's defence, he's Samoan, and it's almost bred into their genes that they get big (until you start diluting the genes).

Edited by fufu ♡

tbh, they can control it even if their metabolism is against them. it's not to say they'll be skinny or whatever, but you can turn that to muscle with exercise, which at the end of the day is a lot better - both to look at and for health reasons. as someone brought them up before, guys like Samoa Joe and Bray Wyatt will have a solid core of muscle under their layer of fat. also in Joe's defence, he's Samoan, and it's almost bred into their genes that they get big (until you start diluting the genes).

Fatu.

What? lol you always talking about weight then? Your girlfriend Jenny Craig? lol.

Seriously, what argument? I just told how it is for me & that could......could be the same for others, I dunno. I ain't tryna argue :)

I was talking about the "I sit & eat but still skinny" argument. & sure I do talk plenty about fat loss with people I know either at college or at camp

Motivation is the best way, shaming is basically bullying. What if they try commuting suicide? What if they become really depressed and eat even more?