Number in def file

Ahmed Fahmy

Hi guys i was trying to add a wrestler (goldust) to my game as a DLC and i've done all the steps without any problems but there are some points i don't understand :

1-should i add entries in "plist360.def"  and  " plist360_4x3.def " or just add entries to  "plist360.def" only ??

2- at adding new data to arc file part should i do this with "plist360.arc"  and  " plist360_4x3.arc " or just  "plist360.arc" only ??

3- p36n.jpg

at this point i can't understand what the number in def file 

and i have microsoft excel 2007 and it look like this 

5tl2IT.png

what should i do download Microsoft office 2010 ?

You only need to edit the 4x3 files if you play the game in a 4x3 aspect ratio resolution. If you play in a Wide Screen resolution eg. 1080p or 720p then you only need to change plist360.arc and .def 

The version of excel you have makes no difference

Edited by Red Rooster

You only need to edit the 4x3 files if you play the game in a 4x3 aspect ratio resolution. If you play in a Wide Screen resolution eg. 1080p or 720p then you only need to change plist360.arc and .def 

The version of excel you have makes no difference

thanks for your reply but at the picture from Xpacker " ading wrestler as a dlc tutorial " it has two columns of numbers but in excel 2003 it has only one 

for example : 

i was trying to add these four PAC files 

rcthrW.png

the numbers next to " pac/ch "   " 356 - 357 - 358 - 359 " is these the numbers i should use when i add new data to arc ??? already try it but nothing appeared in the game