Daily Rituals?

The Don

Go to work at 6pm, listen to forgot about dre, 3am, and worldwide choppers whilst i walk there, work til 12 and go smoke my e-cig outside (whilst listening to something on my phone) then back to work til 3 (repeat same as last break lol) then i finish at 6am, walk home listening to the same few songs, i walk the dog when i get home and then the family get up so i make them all breakfast. Its not really a ritual but i do it every day so i guess it counts.

I believe in taking care of myself, and my body for it provides a safe haven. I deem it an extension of myself to which people define me especially in the socio-economic world I await in the near future. It is always better to look good and it turn, feel good, and thus be confident in approach.

This is achieved through a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches.

I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser, a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.

As the hair which accentuates my appearance to be androgynous, dampens, I start with a color seal conditioner as a base for a Selsun Blue applicator to strip any dry flakes overnight and t-gel moosturizer by Neutrogena to prevent any dryness to accumulate, followed by a GB Regenerating Vitamin-A enriched Italian garlic shampoo. Subsequently, I lather a color-enhancing brunette expression shampoo only to rinse with a honey-oat garlic conditioning to which softens the hair for fifteen minutes.

It is in this time lapse to which I stand and ponder on rhythms to songs which are popularized adding beats and vocalization wherever necessary.

Then, I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

Afterwards I use a Norelco shaver to trim any noticeable imperfect ridges I may notice. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and make you appear older. Then, moisturizer, and an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Sunny Carter. There is an idea of a Sunny Dre Carter the third. It is some kind of abstraction. But, there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory; and though I can hide my cold gaze while you shake my hand feeling flesh sensing our lifestyles are perhaps comparable.

I simply am not there.