Daily Rituals?

The Don

We all have those things we do every day; Be it to get ready for school/work, unwind from the day or whatever the reason may be... Everyone has something they do damn near every day, besides post here, and I want to know what it is.

I know I have two, the first of which is simply listening to "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx:A.M. every morning before I do anything else. It's simple but illustrates my point perfectly. It's just something small that I do every morning.

Other than that, I get to work about 30 minutes early every morning (rather be early than late) and listen to the same songs in the same order: ""Ashes" "Way of the Fist" "American Capitalist" and "Under and Over It", basically mandatory Five Finger Death Punch time. I will sit outside with the brim of my hat so low I can only see the table and feet of who are walking up while I bob my head and get my adrenaline flowing before work starts. It's only taken a month but the people at work know not to engage me beyond a wave until I have a headphone out. Actually it's a bit funny, one morning one of the ladies wanted to hear what I was listening to and after warning her she wouldn't like it (I work with the poppy hip-hop people) I relented and played "Way of the Fist" and her exact response was "But you're always smiling and happy here, how can you listen to that?!" It made me chuckle a bit, but I digress...

So yeah, what's something you guys do every day for whatever reason. *masturbation and/or your mom joke here* There, I beat you to it.

Brotch, you're off the Christmas card list.

Oh, please, like your usual day looks any different

Yeah, but they're not rituals. You're dumb.

Ouch, that hurts.

Wake up, take a second to think then brush my teeth, eat breakfast and watch Two and a Half Men, listen to some bands and some Aloe Blacc, play 2K14 and progress through Universe, come on this place and see what's going on in the world of Pro Wrestling, eat lunch, watch more TV, eat dinner, watch Family Guy, South Park and American Dad and maybe a movie then I'm done.

Life is a choice, maybe my days when I'm inside doesn't sound great, but it's the way of life I like when I'm inside the house. I tend to do more on the outside world.

Well every morning when I wake up, I HAVE to comb my hair & pull it back first thing & then go take a pee before I do anything else.......every morning!

Then after that when I turn my computer on for the day, I always check my email first thing (Google), so Google is the first tab I bring up & then I bring up Youtube then Twitter & & then Smacktalks.......I do that in that order everyday!!

& then at night I turn my TV on & set it to the PS3 input & then go to the bathroom & pee & then wash my hands twice before playing PS3 for the night, do that every night!!

So, that go enough for ya? :)

I wake up, have something for breakfast. Then I do the triple S. Shit, shower, shave. Then I smoke a joint and I'm off to work. When I get home, I shit again, smoke another joint and have a Yuengling. That's pretty much it.

Watch the Simpsons at 6pm. Been like that ever since I can remember, and always made time for it. I'm not even that big of a Simpsons fan, I just do it.

hashtagFufuGetsIt

i wake up, eat, pee, wash, get dressed, work, home, xbox, sleep. repeat

in holidays, eat, sleep, party, xbox, eat, sleep, eat, xbox etc.

So you don't pee when you're in the holidays?

no

no

So you...hold it in?

no
So you...hold it in?
i evaporate it