Hey guys, can we stop pinning posts?

Fozy

Not like a pinned post is a terrible thing, but when we have over a few it becomes ridiculous. Wrestling News has it right, one pinned to show how a post is supposed to be laid out. Wrestling Discussion is a whole different story, I don't think anything needs to be pinned in there except a weekly or monthly live Raw/PPV discussion thread. It'd even make a great time capsule!

WWE 2k14 has lots of useless ones too, when the last post in a thread isn't even in this year, get rid of it. No one gives a shit.

Come on, clean this place up a bit. Also, any admin? Get rid of the previous wwe games section. Well, not get rid just hide all those forums, no one uses them and if they do it's pretty useless. Remove da clutter.

Get rid of the previous wwe games section. Well, not get rid just hide all those forums, no one uses them and if they do it's pretty useless. Remove da clutter.

Exactly, since no one really uses them that often.

These topics shouldn't be pinned:

I think we should leave the PPV and WWE Show thread pinned, maybe the first post of WWE Show thread could be cleaned up a little as well.

I unpinned everything bar the Summerslam thread in the discussion thread. I don't go in there, because most of the time I don't agree with people's views. It's a wrestling discussion board, there shouldn't be the need for pinned threads in there. I'll let the PPV one slide because it's now upcoming. If you have pinned topics, you get multiple discussions in one thread which is silly and hard for people to follow who don't check daily.

• Like 1