WWE 2K15 Roster Reveal To Take Place On August 16th

Smacktalks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kd7c0tnRY

WWE.com have confirmed that this year's roster reveal for WWE 2K15 will take place on Saturday, August 16th, between 10 am.-1:30 pm at Club Nokia in Los Angeles.

The Roster Reveal is one of 4 SummerSlam Panels that will be held over the course of the weekend in place of SummerSlam Axxess which will not be taking place this year following WWE's budget cuts.

If you would like to attend the Roster Reveal panel you can purchase tickets over on WWE.com, with tickets priced $50-$200.

WWE.com have also announced that John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Sheamus, Cesaro and Roman Reigns are all scheduled for the panel.

In further news, Moonsault.de have confirmed that 2K Sports will be at the Gamescom show in Germany which takes place the same week as SummerSlam on August 13th-17th.

Although it's not yet known if the game will be shown to the public at the event, the German website are giving away two tickets to a private 2K event in which the winners will get to try out WWE 2K15 for themselves. If you would like to enter the give-away, you can click here for details on how to enter.

Source: WWE.com, Moonsault.de

Guest Dazman™

I'm not really that excited for the roster reveal this year as most of it should be a clone. I mean they haven't even taken the Antonio from Cesaro's name.

I'm excited for the Divas and to see how the Wyatt Family entrance will look but that's about it.

shield still being a team will ruin the game for me, I don't even want to think about it

2k really can't be to blame, though.

Oh, I know. Nobody can really be blamed to be honest.

Guest Dazman™

shield still being a team will ruin the game for me, I don't even want to think about it

I want alternate attires for the Shield, I still plan on using them as a team for while and then have them ride off solo.

I would like at least everyone to have a SS head.

Same. Scrap the Superstar threads if need be.

JESUS CHRIST STOP ASKING FOR SHIT TO BE REMOVED.. IF YOU DON'T USE IT FINE. OTHER PEOPLE DO.. THERE ISN'T LIMITED DISC SPACE.. SMH

JESUS CHRIST STOP ASKING FOR SHIT TO BE REMOVED.. IF YOU DON'T USE IT FINE. OTHER PEOPLE DO.. THERE ISN'T LIMITED DISC SPACE.. SMH

Lemme guess, the guys over at the 2k forums get you all riled up again?

Guest Dazman™

I do use them but what's the point in having both when you Superstar heads is an advanced version of Superstar threads?

They should just not half ass the mode and make it to the best of it's potential, and combine Threads and Heads as it'll be easier to work with that way.

Well, I was thinking that would be fixed seeing as we're getting more advanced graphics on Next-Gen. The SS Thread mode shouldn't be removed altogether, but Heads should have the models look exactly like the in game ones.

It's nice that we finally have a date for the roster reveal.  As for the idea of removing superstar threads, that's a bad idea.  Half the fun of editing is in making alternate attires for existing WWE Superstars.  If they take that out, you are stuck with the same 1 or 2 preset attires which is limited.  It's never a good idea to remove a feature especially if it can be improved upon to add to the game.  I'd like to see the ability to edit existing WWE Superstars so that you can update appearances whether it be hair styles/beard styles that change and attire switches from shorts to trunks and etc. 

Guest Dazman™

I think they should be mixed together, where you can actually do threads + add any logo you desire to the model.

I'm for it providing everybody in the game can be edited the same way.