My second face paint how it looks ?

Filipão

You guys are all assholes, The guy is trying to make something rather than making fun of him try helping him.

Filipe is not even using Photoshop, that's Paint.

You guys are all assholes, The guy is trying to make something rather than making fun of him try helping him.

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! no. who cares. don't be a dick.

Everyone said numerous times that Paint isn't the software required to make Facepaint textures, we even said it in his previous topic and now he's done it again. There are tons of free full versions of Photoshop to use, and tons of tutorials out there too, so I don't understand why he hasn't looked into one yet.

i use photoshop man . 

i use photoshop man . 

I'd suggest looking into that tutorial then, and always use refs, memory is no good.

thanks bro  you are the only who dont make fun of me and thanks  for the tut . 

Ok you're trying to make fun of me, hmmmm I see you're just being a dick too, you don't know what's he's using so shut the fuck up because I already knew he was using photoshop.

• Like 1

Ok you're trying to make fun of me, hmmmm I see you're just being a dick too, you don't know what's he's using so shut the fuck up because I already knew he was using photoshop.

What? I was holding the exact same point as you, how about you read my post.

What? I was holding the exact same point as you, how about you read my post.

It was really obvious that you were making fun of me, if not I apologize. :)

Edited by Auday Elyafe™

Yeah, depends on the image site or in some cases how a message forum posts images. I have another forum that I read where I post artwork to, I use photoshop and photobucket.. but that forum puts the quality down to make it look like paint. So, give the guy a break.