Who Would You "Knock up" or Have a "One Night Stand" W

BrokenDreams23

you're a weird dude.

& you're a horndog lol.

pot meet kettle 

Dude, most pots today are metal/stainless steel, so they're silver not black lol.

why d'ya think that?

oh I don't know lol........

no, go on.

Don't need to, your track record speaks for itself on here lol.

no really, answer it. don't be a pussy.

why d'ya think that?

oh I don't know lol........

no, go on.

Don't need to, your track record speaks for itself on here lol.

Well you know what they say, "You are what you eat" & I eat pussy, so I guess I'll just be a pussy & ya know what, I'm fine with it :)

Good day ol' chap.

Well you know what they say, "You are what you eat" & I eat pussy, so I guess I'll just be a pussy & ya know what, I'm fine with it :)

Good day ol' chap.

nigga, y u dodgin' my shit

Good day ol' chap.

Just to fuck with you, that's why & it's working, this whole thing has been one giant mind fuck from me, that's what I do best......I fuck with people & their minds, just to, as you all say "take the piss out of" you all lol.

Edited by BrokenDreams23

Good day ol' chap.

Just to fuck with you, that's why & it's working, this whole thing has been one giant mind fuck from me, that's what I do best......I fuck with people & their minds, just to, as you all say "take the piss out" of you all lol.

niqqa the only thing you fuck with is your own sphincter.

Good day ol' chap.

Just to fuck with you, that's why & it's working, this whole thing has been one giant mind fuck from me, that's what I do best......I fuck with people & their minds, just to, as you all say "take the piss out" of you all lol.

I do scratch my asshole from time to time & if it calls for dig deep in there to reach a scratch, I do........yeah, so what lol.

Edited by BrokenDreams23

I do scratch my asshole from time to time & if it calls for dig deep in there to reach a scratch, I do........yeah, so what lol.

tre gay.

tre gay.

Nah, gay would be if I used a rubber dick to "scratch" an itch. You're not old enough to yet understand rectal itch, you will though soon enough lol. Enjoy youth while it lasts lol.

tre gay.

Nah, gay would be if I used a rubber dick to "scratch" an itch. You're not old enough to yet understand rectal itch, you will though soon enough lol. Enjoy youth while it lasts lol.

why are you concerned about my asshole, faggot?

• Like 1

tre gay.

*Not sure if serious* But, since it would be outta line to respond with a joke I have, I'll just say this instead........Did I, at any point, say I was concerned about your asshole? Did those exact words come out of my finger tips on this forum board? No......just No, Ummm.......you take care of your own asshole, I want no part of it, no telling what's in it or where it's been LOL.

*Not sure if serious* But, since it would be outta line to respond with a joke I have, I'll just say this instead........Did I, at any point, say I was concerned about your asshole? Did those exact words come out of my finger tips on this forum board? No......just No, Ummm.......you take care of your own asshole, I want no part of it, no telling what's in it or where it's been LOL.

niqqa i understand syntax. you're interested in my ass. 

niqqa i understand syntax. you're interested in my ass. 

Well I did say a while back "If anyone could turn me gay, it would be you" to you lol lol. Also, I have yet to actually see your ass, if I even wanted to, so how can I be into something I can't see.

Although, from what I've been told else where, it is a nice ass LMAO!!