BrokenDreams23

Bree Olson or whatever her name is.

Didn't she lose her V Card when she was 12 or something? :o

I thought you were joking until I searched it up, good lord. :o

Guest Dazman™

Bree Olson or whatever her name is.

Didn't she lose her V Card when she was 12 or something? :o

I thought you were joking until I searched it up, good lord. :o

I watched an interview ages ago where she said it, I think she's lying but if not then my gosh. :o

Asians is worse than saying Japanese, as it implies they are all the same, whereas Japanese is just an honest mistake.

This is the dumbest shit you have EVER posted. Do you know why people call them asian? Because they are asian. They live in asia, damnit. If I would say to somebody "Hey, look at this muscular guy over there" or "Hey, see that black guy over there?" Would that imply that ALL muscular or black people are the same? No it would fucking not. If somebody would call me European, would I be offended? NO, because I fucking AM european.

Nope. The reason some Asian people dislike it is because not all Asian races look the same - generally a lot more variance than any other continent. For example middle eastern and far eastern are completely different (not even going into the difference between the far eastern). Had you followed the conversation, you'd have realised this was in relation to Korean and Japanese appearances being mixed up, and so it actually makes perfect contextual sense. He was talking about their appearance - not their point of origin. So before you try to come in looking all smart, try and rub a small bit of sense into your noggin and understand context.

This^

Syria is actually in Asia but I don't look like korean or japanese people.

Asians is worse than saying Japanese, as it implies they are all the same, whereas Japanese is just an honest mistake.

This is the dumbest shit you have EVER posted. Do you know why people call them asian? Because they are asian. They live in asia, damnit. If I would say to somebody "Hey, look at this muscular guy over there" or "Hey, see that black guy over there?" Would that imply that ALL muscular or black people are the same? No it would fucking not. If somebody would call me European, would I be offended? NO, because I fucking AM european.

Nope. The reason some Asian people dislike it is because not all Asian races look the same - generally a lot more variance than any other continent. For example middle eastern and far eastern are completely different (not even going into the difference between the far eastern). Had you followed the conversation, you'd have realised this was in relation to Korean and Japanese appearances being mixed up, and so it actually makes perfect contextual sense. He was talking about their appearance - not their point of origin. So before you try to come in looking all smart, try and rub a small bit of sense into your noggin and understand context.

This^

Yet, you're Asian.

This^

Yet, you're Asian.

Yep I guess. :p

Welp, that really is knowing that you're from a shit neighbourhood. 

I am originally from the ghetto in South Jersey, but this went down in a middle-class neighborhood in Florida. haha