Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IWC®

SWC Global Warfare

11 posts in this topic

DcgabqP.png

The lights go off and the titantron flickers to distorted text. It slowly turns into "look down" and Nayte is sitting on a rocking chair holding a lantern. *laughs* I told you I was here. It was only a matter of time before I showed my face. Week after week I have made everybody scared of my existence. "Why are you here" "Why Nazza?" *laughs* Who cares? Because I want to? I don't really know. *laughs* Week after week Nazza comes out telling the fans that he really does love you all... He doesn't *laughs* Embrace me. I'm here. Nayte gets off of his chair and kneels down in front of his rocking chair. He spreads his arms out and the lights go out. They go back on and he is gone.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Michael Storms vs. Blake Miles vs. Kenneth Romero vs. Chris Payne vs. Sony Romero

All the guys battle as soon as the bell rings. When the smoke clears, it’s Payne, Kenneth and Miles left in the ring. Miles double-clotheslines them both over the top and then grabs a ladder. Lots of early dropkicks into the ladder before  Storms ultimately ends up bringing the ladder into the ring. Kenneth ends up on the ladder but Sony powerbombs him off. Payne sets the ladder up and begins his climb. Miles pulls him down.

Kenneth, Sony and Miles do over-the-top dive spots onto the floor, ending with Payne coming off the top and landing on Kenneth on the floor. We get replays of all those spots. Payne and Sony do a huge superplex off of a ladder. Miles sets up a ladder-bridge, draping the ladder across the spanish announce table and the ring apron. Miles powerbombs Storms through the bridge-ladder. EMTs/paramedics start coming out. The action resumes on the other side of the ring with Kenneth knocking everyone down with a ladder. Storms is shown being stretchered to the back. 

Sony hits the Gods Revenge on Miles. Now he’s starting his climb. Payne is in to stop him, and he does. Sony now hits Gods Revenge on Miles. He starts to climb again. Now Kenneth is in to stop him. And he does. Kenneth now begins his climb. Sony is in to stop him. Kenneth holds Sony up and Miles comes off the top with a clothesline, Miles wedges a ladder between the ring ropes and another ladder that is set up long-ways. Miles superkicks Sony. Miles superkicks Gabriel. Miles and Sony fight on the ladder. Sony knocks Miles out of the ring. Kenneth and Sony are on the ladder.

They both come crashing down to the mat, hard. Crowd is incredibly into this match so far. Miles hits his superkick on several guys, leaving everyone laying. There’s ladders set up everywhere now, as Miles lays a ladder sideways across the top rope in one of the corners. Miles and Kenneth battle on top of the ladder. Kenneth chokeslams Miles onto the bridge ladder set-up. Everyone is ganging up on Kenneth in the ring now. Sony hits Gods Revenge on Kenneth. Everyone is hitting their finisher. Miles, Sony and Payne are all on top of one ladder. Miles is knocked off. Sony and Payne are fighting. Payne is trying to suplex Sony off of the ladder. Sony is fighting out of it. Sony knocks Payne off the ladder. Sony is going up for the briefcase. Sony gets it and he wins!

Winner: Sony Romero

Sony is in the centre of the ring, he's posing at the crowd with his briefcase. The fans are cheering loudly, he heads to the back.

After the match, Kenneth Romero stays in the ring for a while to get cheered by his fans. Suddenly the arena gets dark and a mysterious noise appears on the titantron. After the noise has disappeared, a deep pitched voice starts to talk. Kenny... Kenny... KENNY! Remember me? No, of course you don't remember me. But you will remember me! Be prepared Kenneth, I've heard a lot about you. A hell of a lot more than you think! I was watching you for a very, very long time... I know you, I know the person Kenneth Romero! Now turn around Kenny, NOW! Kenneth turns around and suddenly a mysterious bag appears behind him. He opens it and realises, that it's a bag filled with thumbtacks. As Kenneth turns back to the titantron, the voice continues talking. Do you like your little present, Kenneth? Hahahahaha! Be prepared Kenneth! I'm coming for you! Hahahahaha! The mysterious voice stops talking, suddenly the weird noise appears again. The lights go on again and Kenneth leaves the ring looking completely confused.

Divas Championship Fatal 4 Way Match

Eliza Skye © vs. Gabriella Diamond vs. Rebecca Sterling vs. Shaniqua

Shaniqua makes her way to the ring, she starts booty shaking on the ramp and then heads down the ramp to a decent pop.

Rebecca's music hits, she's out in a camo bralette and matching shorts. She gets a mixed reaction.

Gabriella and Eliza come out to a new theme "A-Stage Sky" they get huge heat. They link arms an head down the ramp laughing at Shaniqua and Rebecca who are stood in the ring looking pissed.

Eliza hands her title to the ref. he holds it up and then rings the bell.

Shaniqua runs at Eliza but she moves out of the way sending Shaniqua jumping on the ropes, Eliza grabs her hair and pulls her off the ropes, smashing her head off the mat.

Gabriella and Rebecca lock up, Rebecca gets the upper hand and gets Gabriella into a headlock. Gabriella reverses into a back suplex. Gabriella does an arm wrench on a downed Rebecca.

Back at the other side of the ring, Eliza and Shaniqua are exchanging blows, Shaniqua hits a big haymaker to Eliza, sending her into the corner, Shaniqua hits a couple of elbows to Eliza's face but Eliza ducks one of them and kicks Shaniqua's back, sending her falling face first into the turnbuckle.

At the other side of the ring, Gabriella jumps off the ropes and delivers a springboard moonsault to Rebecca while she's on the floor. Gabriella picks her back up, and throws her out of the ring, she goes and helps Eliza.

Gabriella and Eliza deliver a double super kick to Shaniqua, sending her into the corner, Eliza holds Shaniqua up and Gabriella kicks her in the gut. Rebecca runs back in, starts delivering blows to Gabriella, she climbs ontop of Gabriella but Eliza kicks her in the back of the head.
Shaniqua turns Eliza around and hits a Ghettoblaster. Gabriella runs at Shaniqua and delivers a Diamond Destroyer. Rebecca gets back up to her feet and delivers a Big Boot to Gabriella. Rebecca is the only one left standing.
She heads to the outside and brings a table back into the ring and places it in the corner. Eliza grabs her leg but Rebecca kicks her off. Rebecca grabs Shaniqua by her hair and starts delivering blows.
Eliza and Gabriella make it to their feet and begin to sort eachothers hair and ask if eachother are okay. Eliza directs Gabriella to get Shaniqua. Gabriella runs at Shaniqua and pushes her into the table but it doesn't break, Gabriella thinks Shaniqua went through it and goes to help Eliza with Rebecca but she's grabbed by Shaniqua and thrown into the table and going through it.

First Elimination: Gabriella Diamond

Eliza slaps Rebecca and then clotheslines Shaniqua. Rebecca pulls Eliza's legs and Eliza falls on her face. Shaniqua clotheslines Rebecca over the rope in a similar fashion to Mick Foley. They both brawl on the outside, Eliza dives over the top rope taking out both divas. Eliza gets up and picks up Rebecca, she throws her into the barricade. Shaniqua delivers a knee to Eliza's back. Shaniqua goes for Rebecca, she picks her up and throws her into the ring post. Shaniqua sets up a table. She drags Rebecca over to it and sets her up in a powerbomb hold, but Rebecca reverses it into a Hurricarana sending Shaniqua through the table.

Second Elimination: Shaniqua

Rebecca taunts at the fans and gets big heat, she then turns to see Eliza running at her but Rebecca kicks her in the gut. Rebecca sends Eliza back into the ring, she brings in a table with her.
Rebecca brings Eliza to her feet and does a scoop slam into the turnbuckle. She then irish whips Eliza into the opposite turnbuckle and then runs at her but Eliza elbows her away, but Rebecca gives her a low blow in return.
Eliza falls to the mat in pain.

Rebecca sets up a table next to the turnbucke, she drags Eliza over and sets her up ontop of it, she climbs the turnbuckle and begins taunting to the crowd behind her, not knowing that Eliza had climbed off the table.
Eliza grabs Rebecca by the hair and flips her off the top rope and sends her through the table.

Winner: Eliza Skye

Eliza rolls out of the ring, she rags the title off the referee and celebrates on the ramp as Gabriella comes out holding her back and congratulates her.

A video airs to showcase an up and coming developmental talent, Ethan Shaw.

SWC Performance Centre

Singles Match

Ethan Shaw vs. Sam Roberts

Both men go to lock up, but Ethan Shaw ducks and dances around the ring. Roberts locks up and gets Shaw in a full nelson, Roberts starts stomping Shaw on the ground, picks him up and hits a double underhook suplex. He goes for a pin but Shaw kicks out at two, Roberts picks up Shaw and gets him in a standing armbar. Shaw breaks the hold and is hulking up, Shaw gets up and eats a big boot. Shaw gets a pin for two, Shaw gets another armbar. Shaw gets to his feet while in the hold and gets knocked back down and is hit by a leg drop, Roberts hits Shaw with a head butt. Shaw is whipped into the ropes and kicks Roberts in the gut, Shaw hits Roberts with a huge spine buster. Shaw sets Roberts up for the implant DDT, he hits it for the win.

Winner: Ethan Shaw

He starts dancing, his entrance song kicks in whilst the crowd chant along to it. His friends run into the ring and dance with him, Shaw jumps up to the top rope. He jumps from it and crowd surfs with his friends around the ring, Shaw is chanting his theme song along with the crowd.

SWC Championship Ladder Match

DJG vs. Yin Yang vs. Nero Cage vs. Nazza vs. Kevin Sydal

The bell sounds and all guys immediately go at it, most guys battle out to the floor. Sydal and Yang are left in the ring, Sydal knocks Yang to the floor. Sydal follows him out, we see DJG and Nazza fighting in the aisle way. Yang enters the picture and throws Nazza into a ladder. Whilst this is going on, Cage sets up a ladder in the ring and begins to climb. Sydal stops him and goes to work on him, Yang comes in and knocks them both down. Yang knocks them to the floor, he's in the ring by himself until he turns around and sees DJG standing there. DJG and Yang brawl for a moment, but Yang gets the better of him. Cage comes off the top but Yang takes him out, Nazza comes at him with a ladder but Yang knocks him away with ease as well. Everyone teams up on Yang and they finally knock him out to the floor, Sydal is out there still and sees Yang laid out.

Sydal clears the Spanish announce table. Sydal gets Yang on the table and hits the Sydlyner on Yang through the Spanish announce table. The crowd pops huge, everyone slams ladders on Yang while he's down. Yang is buried under a ton of ladders on the floor. Nazza goes in the ring and climbs a ladder, Cage pulls him off from behind. Nazza breaks free and locks in the Ankle Lock on Cage in the centre of the ring, Nazza lets go just to dropkick a ladder into DJG's face on the floor. The crowd pops, Nazza knocks Sydal off the apron with a ladder. Cage tries climbing the ladder in the ring but Nazza pulls him down.

Nazza throws Cage face first into a ladder set up in the corner of the ring, Nazza begins to climb the ladder. He gets his hand on the championship but Sydal stops him, both guys are fighting on the ladder now. Sydal nails Nazza's head into the ladder, sending Nazza crashing to the mat below. Sydal is left alone on the ladder now, but Cage pulls Sydal off. He throws him over the top rope, Cage is in the ring alone now. He poses to the crowd and then begins his climb, he gets his hand on the briefcase but DJG throws a ladder at him which knocks him down.

DJG begins to climb now, Nazza tries to stop him but DJG reaches down and grabs him by the throat. He walks down the ladder, holding onto Nazza. Cage helps Nazza though, and they double suplex DJG onto a ladder in the ring. They stop for a minute and stare at each other, they nod at each other. But then quickly start fighting each other, Cage gets Nazza into a corner and hits him with a round of punches. He backs away and runs at him, but Nazza throws him up in the air and over the top rope. Cage lands face first onto a ladder outside the ring.

Nazza sets up a ladder in the ring and starts climbing it, but we get a camera shot that shows Yang finally emerging from being buried under all the ladders. He enters the ring and pushes the ladder down, Nazza falls onto the ring ropes. Yang opens a ladder, puts Nazza inside it and slams half the ladder down onto Nazza repeatedly. Yang throws a ladder from in the ring onto DJG on the floor.

Yang sets a ladder up and moves it to the centre of the ring, Yang climbs the ladder and gets a hand on the championship. DJG climbs up the other side to stop him, he hits him with a round of strikes. But Yang hits him with a huge headbutt, dropping him off the ladder. Sydal climbs up, Yang headbutts Sydal down off the ladder. Yang stretches his hand out, he gets a hand on the championship. But Nazza runs up the ladder and hits a spear, the crowd goes wild. They cheer the loudest they have all night, a Nazza chant breaks out.

Nazza starts to climb the ladder, the fans are cheering as he's about to pull down the belt. But the lights go out, the fans are booing and are confused. Fighting noises can be heard inside the ring, the fans have no idea what's going on. The lights come back on, Nazza is knocked out on the floor outside. Nayte is standing on the entrance ramp with his arms spread out, he can be heard saying off mic "New Orleans, embrace me. I'm here!" The lights go back off for a few seconds, when they come back on he's gone.

Sydal takes advantage of the situation, he runs into the ring and quickly climbs up the ladder. He's getting major heat, he gets his hands on championship. He unclips it and pulls down the belt for the win.

Winner: Kevin Sydal

Sydal's music hits, the crowd are going crazy with boos. Sydal stands on top of the ladder posing with his SWC Championship, the crowd are booing but he doesn't care. This is the greatest moment in Kevin Sydal's professional wrestling career... Until Sony Romero jumps over the barricade and pushes the ladder down. Sydal falls out of the ring onto the barricade, it looks like he's hurt his ribs. Sony poses at the crowd, they cheer for him. He goes out of the ring and reaches over the barricade for something, he grabs his briefcase and raises it in the air. He hands it to the referee and says he wants to cash his contract in right now, the crowd are going crazy with cheers.

The referee checks on Sydal, Sony picks him up and drags him into the ring. The referee checks on him again, he's hesitant to ring the bell. But due to the contract rules, he has no choice but to ring the bell and start the match.

SWC Championship Singles Match

Kevin Sydal © vs. Sony Romero

Sony runs straight to Sydal and goes for the pin, he gets the win.

Winner: Sony Romero

Sony gets up and starts posing for the crowd, they're going wild with cheers. The referee goes outside the ring and grabs the SWC Championship, he hands it to Sony. Sony grabs it and sits on his knees in the centre of the ring crying, there's a standing ovation through the crowd. He sets up a ladder in the centre of the ring, he climbs it and poses with his SWC Championship at the top of the ladder to finish the show off.

Credit goes to Nazza, Nate and Sassysloth for writing these matches. Thanks guys! A lot of effort has been put into this show, we hope you enjoy it! :D

Damn, I did not see that coming. Fantastic show.

Wow. Shocker.

I Really Enjoyed The Divas Match. . :p 

Damn, I did not see that coming. Fantastic show.

Wow. Shocker.

Thanks guys! Haha, I wrote the show from Ethan Shaw's match and onwards. I really wanted the second PPV of SWC (Pretty much the first good PPV :p) to be a good one, and I wanted it to shock people. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Awesome card! Worth the wait :)

Awesome show!

Well done, Nazza! :)

Aww, poor Sydal (that was pretty funny though :p)

This way it's more fun.

Amazing! :lol