Sean and Josh's Phenomenal Cawlection/Workshop(Sanada Uploaded)

Heel.Garciaa

Sanada, looks like a white guy, he looks white.

I know, it is the texture and thats really the only good one for making his face if I change it he looks too red.FYI it is texture 8 and if you look at em in caw mode the skin matches his IRL.

img_2352.jpg

I am sorry but this look incredibly awful, Rather than releasing 10 caws per week work more on 1 caw.

Agreed you need to take your time and focus on one thing at a time Sanada does look like a basic white guy. Matt Jackson looks ok add some detail around the eye and nose area

I agree I'm not on xbox but theses caws r awful Sorry I'm being honest

I am sorry but this look incredibly awful, Rather than releasing 10 caws per week work more on 1 caw.

Agreed you need to take your time and focus on one thing at a time Sanada does look like a basic white guy. Matt Jackson looks ok add some detail around the eye and nose area

Alright thank you guys for being honest :) We are trying really hard but just cant get anything right.Any other tips rather then spending more time on em(Which starting now is gonna happen).Now we are gonna completely reset almost everything,Sanada and Hardy are geting some more dedication because I am gonna work on Sanada til I think he is the way he should look.I need your guys help which hair would fit his most recent haircut?I could really make this Sanada most recent if someone could screencap his jacket and attire from this recent match with Muta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW1GcOMFKjU&index=17&list=PLNaCxJ5cf5g5YbYtMz0vn5WEZKLYV7E91.The Wolves will also be redone in due time,Josh is gonna finish hardy and I will spend all my time finishing Sanada.I know I am asking alot and most of you guys hate our work but we can only get better if you help us.