What Made Your Day?

McLeod

Have something that made your day just that much better? Want to tell everyone about it? Well go ahead and say what made your day!

I'll go first; I decided start a game of Sims 3 with my friend using a town of only wrestlers and people we know with some hilarious results

This forum. :D

That's because people don't come on the internet to be happy, we come on the internet because our lives are nothing but negativity and we need to bitch about it without being smacked in the face and being called a whiny baby.

• Like 1

You have the power to make your own life positive.

I have the power to burn down my house too
That's called arson. Everyone is capable of it. But, the mere fact that we do it whether intentional or not is either nonsensical or irresponsible.

I don't mean to sound like a therapist sympathizer or corny douche moper; but, like fufu suggested, channel your frustrations and full energy into something positive even if the person you're dealing with is a major prick. It will make the other person seem much more embarrassed that his shitty attitude is not reflected upon, albeit in real life of course. If you aim to help at least one stranger a day in their time of need, it is good therapeutic release of tension.

Just rented Watch Dogs for PS3, now I can complete the game from when I played it on PS4.

Day = Made!!

I made the mistake of preordering only to eat over-hyped mediocrity.

Just rented Watch Dogs for PS3, now I can complete the game from when I played it on PS4.

Day = Made!!

I made the mistake of preordering only to eat over-hyped mediocrity.

That's why I either go to my cousins house & play for free or rent games for only $10 at my local game store where I get them for a whole week.